1 hour ago, JPiper said:

Thinking it’s going to be one of these lot:

Tyler, Skepta, Friendly Fires, Biffy Clyro, Two Door, Franz Ferdinand, Run The Jewels, Kaiser Chiefs 

Praying it’s not Liam Gallagher or Lewis Capaldi. If it is i’ll bury myself. 

Two door are busy on Friday and Sunday.

1 hour ago, JPiper said:

Tyler, Skepta, Friendly Fires, Biffy Clyro, Two Door, Franz Ferdinand, Run The Jewels, Kaiser Chiefs 

RTJ were so shit live

2 hours ago, JPiper said:

Two Door are booked Friday and Saturday, and Franz Ferdinand are in Finland on the Saturday so unlikely. Think the rest are at the very least available.

On 8/3/2019 at 4:22 PM, TheWaters said:

Where did you see them? 

I thought they were quality at All Points East this year. The sound wasn’t great but wasn’t their fault at all, they were the best they could be.

They were awful at Reading a couple of years back. Embarrassingly bad

14 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Where have you heard that? 

His official social media.

His fan Facebook group is going crazy - apparently he’s playing somewhere near Reading on the Friday then in Leeds on the Saturday. Someone commented saying they asked Frank if he’s playing Leeds Festival and he said no.

Edited by wro_lap

Has Stormzy been ruled out for this? Surely a strong candidate - his last gig is at Pukkelpop the week before.

If it was gonna be anyone besides a band, I’d say he’s much more likely than Skepta, Tyler, RTJ etc

Expecting one of Catfish, LG, Biffy (please) and Kasabian at this point and they’d all ram the R1.

4 hours ago, wro_lap said:

His official social media.

His fan Facebook group is going crazy - apparently he’s playing somewhere near Reading on the Friday then in Leeds on the Saturday. Someone commented saying they asked Frank if he’s playing Leeds Festival and he said no.

Yeah he’s playing in Kingston Friday evening and in Leeds Sat evening. Entirely possible to play a set at the festivals earlier in the day, especially if it’s solo