On 7/18/2019 at 10:06 AM, Dangerbreaks said:

That would be the most disappointing set of secret sets imaginable but its actually realistic (bar Lewis Capaldi on introducing) 

Yeah it's pretty uninteresting, but unfortunately thats the way the mainstream music world is at the moment. I definitely agree that Lewis Capaldi is way to popular to put on the Introducing Stage, the only reason he is on there is because he did a secret set at Glastonbury on the introducing stage.

40 minutes ago, Jericode said:

We're gonna have a few disappointed Streets fans in a month aren't we.

one of the biggest Streets fans you’re gonna get right here, can’t be disappointed if you don’t feed in to the overly-wishful thinking lmao.

its a nice idea but I can’t see it. Would happily be wrong though.

Just to throw it out there as people seem to be predicting him a lot; Lewis Capaldi is playing Victorious festival on the same weekend as R+L, which would suggest he won’t be a secret set.

As far as I can tell no one has mentioned that they added a band to the BBC Radio 1 stage, without announcing them at all, not even mentioning they’re being added. They're called Mantra, and while they did secret set last year, I wouldn’t be surprised if BMTH did it again

3 minutes ago, Michael K said:

Just to throw it out there as people seem to be predicting him a lot; Lewis Capaldi is playing Victorious festival on the same weekend as R+L, which would suggest he won’t be a secret set.

As far as I can tell no one has mentioned that they added a band to the BBC Radio 1 stage, without announcing them at all, not even mentioning they’re being added. They're called Mantra, and while they did secret set last year, I wouldn’t be surprised if BMTH did it again

They're a legitimate band and were added weeks ago. The secret set will likely fall on the Friday.

https://www.instagram.com/instamantragram/

Edited by mttJ
  • Upvote 1

Haven’t seen anyone suggest Halsey on here. Yungblud is playing on Sunday so wouldn’t be surprised if she tagged along and did a set. Pretty high profile, unexpected and unpredictable . As far as I can tell she isn’t playing anywhere that weekend either, but may be wrong

6 hours ago, Michael K said:

Haven’t seen anyone suggest Halsey on here. Yungblud is playing on Sunday so wouldn’t be surprised if she tagged along and did a set. Pretty high profile, unexpected and unpredictable . As far as I can tell she isn’t playing anywhere that weekend either, but may be wrong

giphy.gif

Read something on snapchat (not the best news source I know) but it was about how Alex from glasto is going to do music properly or some shit but apparently Leeds tried to get him for this year - guessing Reading too i assume he just lives near Leeds.

6 minutes ago, gfa said:

Read something on snapchat (not the best news source I know) but it was about how Alex from glasto is going to do music properly or some shit but apparently Leeds tried to get him for this year - guessing Reading too i assume he just lives near Leeds.

Think he's from Bristol or nearby.

1 hour ago, gfa said:

This gonna be like a big shaq slot but somehow worse?

44 minutes ago, MIchael_scarn said:

This gonna be like a big shaq slot but somehow worse?

Seconds thoughts actually maybe he will do something on the 1xtra stage and then come back later on with Dave for his R1 headline set on Friday?