1 hour ago, TheWaters said:

Well to be fair, when Frank did his secret set he hadn't announced a new album or released any singles and had already played the year before off the back of Modern Ruin. Idles haven't played while touring Joy yet. Unlikely for sure but I wouldn't put it past them.

Frank Carter is quite a special case though I think, unfair to base a whole lot off him given his history with the festivals.

Bombay Bicycle Club doing I Had The Blues But I Shook Them Loose in full? Unsure the length of secret sets in recent years but 45 minutes sounds about right. Bit of a long shot really but with them announcing November anniversary dates and having all late August free it could be a possibility?

20 minutes ago, MIchael_scarn said:

Bombay Bicycle Club doing I Had The Blues But I Shook Them Loose in full? Unsure the length of secret sets in recent years but 45 minutes sounds about right. Bit of a long shot really but with them announcing November anniversary dates and having all late August free it could be a possibility?

Them doing that headlining the FR on the day that needs a headliner would be great. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Them doing that headlining the FR on the day that needs a headliner would be great. 

I haven't been paying attention to the forum since I bought my ticket so didn't even realise Blaenavon had gone until I had a look before. Don't think it's too realistic but it would be an incredible booking for that slot. Any good shouts for who we think the secret sets will be? Main one I saw last time I checked was Biffy.

Didn’t Green Day only do Reading when they did their secret set in 2012?

Anyway I can’t see past it being one of Biffy, Bombay Bicycle Club or Catfish at this point. But it can all change last second and be someone no one was predicting. Or there might not even be one big main one and maybe it’ll be just two or three smaller ones. 

Edited by TKOCF

8 hours ago, syc1818 said:

Green Day maybe? they allegedly have a new single out next week and the album coming out later in the year 

That was a rumor that wasn't true so green Day will not do the secret set at reading and Leeds so we can rule them out

29 minutes ago, ob123 said:

I can see it being a very underwhelming indie band like a catfish or courteeners. Hoping Foals or Two Door but if I’m correct in saying they’re both busy that weekend so no idea who else.

Won't be catfish, courteeners, foals and two door cinema club