16 hours ago, Tom Connolly said:

very very good shout

As good as a Two Door secret set would be, I just can’t see them doing it. It’s usually an act that isn’t doing anything else that summer, like BMTH were last year or QOTSA the year before, and TDCC are at Glastonbury, Y Not?, Truck & Victorious. 

On 3/15/2019 at 1:25 PM, TKOCF said:

As good as a Two Door secret set would be, I just can’t see them doing it. It’s usually an act that isn’t doing anything else that summer, like BMTH were last year or QOTSA the year before, and TDCC are at Glastonbury, Y Not?, Truck & Victorious. 

so who do we think? Arctics are the only ones not doing anything this summer, all the other rumours have other plans 

9 hours ago, Tom Connolly said:

Florence ????

Better than the snooze fest that is the killers. I'd just prefer them to get someone who hasn't been at the festival in recent times rather than going for the safe options.

Edit: I know the Killers haven't been there recently but still doesn't make them any less of a boring booking.

Edited by MIchael_scarn

4 hours ago, MIchael_scarn said:

Better than the snooze fest that is the killers. I'd just prefer them to get someone who hasn't been at the festival in recent times rather than going for the safe options.

Edit: I know the Killers haven't been there recently but still doesn't make them any less of a boring booking.

fair point

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2019 at 5:10 PM, Radi0Head said:

In order of likelihood from most to least

Jamie T, Franz Ferdinand, FATM, foals, Catfish, Two Door, Artics, the killers, Tame impala, Drake.

There is no way like Arctics/Killers/Drake would do a secret set, i'll eat my words but they would be so much better off just announcing it as it would sell out the day tickets in one go.

Edit - Franz/Jamie T would be incredibly underwhelming too, I like them don't get me wrong but for the big secret set thats appalling.

Edited by gfa

2 hours ago, baggie92 said:

Jamie T did it in 2014 I think, so can't see him doing it again.

Its not that its just he's dropped off completely, I listen to and all my friends listen to similar artists but nobody listens to him - not even his hits.

1 hour ago, gfa said:

Its not that its just he's dropped off completely, I listen to and all my friends listen to similar artists but nobody listens to him - not even his hits.

Yep and you and your friends are of course completely representative of the whole population.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Steve1000 said:

Yep and you and your friends are of course completely representative of the whole population.

Not really what I was saying at all. What kind of slot do you think he would play out of interest?