Glasto Baby

Dan190984

My son will be 8 months in June so we have decided against taking him for the whole festival and instead will ask Grandparents to bring him Thurs morning and pick him up same evening so he can have a day at Glasto.

We wanna get the obvious pyramid stage photo but any other suggestions for cool shots to try and get in the day?

Thinking of taking babyjef who will be about 15 months down for Thursday also. Is the kids field stuff open then? Or not till friday? 

Im looking forward to taking him up to the park and chilling up on the hill, plus waking him round as much of festival site as possible before my back packs it in ha 

Near one of the bars lie him on the floor. Then in the background have Dad with loads of drinks all around him looking smashed out his gourds.

That'll make him wonder when he is a lot older what his dad was like ;)

Otherwise looking cool in the cars in cineamagedon (sp)

Just in nappy with" Didn't pee on the land" scrawled on it

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, internetjef said:

Thinking of taking babyjef who will be about 15 months down for Thursday also. Is the kids field stuff open then? Or not till friday? 

Im looking forward to taking him up to the park and chilling up on the hill, plus waking him round as much of festival site as possible before my back packs it in ha 

Yes, it's open on the Thursday

20 hours ago, Dan190984 said:

My son will be 8 months in June so we have decided against taking him for the whole festival and instead will ask Grandparents to bring him Thurs morning and pick him up same evening so he can have a day at Glasto.

We wanna get the obvious pyramid stage photo but any other suggestions for cool shots to try and get in the day?

Got to be up the hill , head sticking through the O of the big sign.