Dissertation Questionnaire

Kath97

For my Dissertation I have chosen to research waste management at UK music festivals and what motivational incentives entice attendees to be environmentally aware at these types of events. 
If you have attended a music festival please could you complete this questionnaire, it would help me a lot!
Thank you!

https://cardiffmet.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_baAti2PHYyyw8WV?fbclid=IwAR0-TscHiSNK4OP1trsXMR5sVxHeLnXhPdrbGg56IkuOm3kRCId1cmRQv78

I've completed it, but I don't think that the questions were worded that well. In particular the question about 'improving waste produced at festivals' - surely this is 'reducing waste produced...' or 'increasing the recyclability of waste produced'.

All the best and I'm in cahoots with OG - post back your findings and you could even send a summary to Emily Eavis with any recommendations from your findings. :)

5 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Completed.

Yeah, please come back with your findings. You'd get a 1st if you did that, as nobody that I can remember ever has.

I have noticed that as well.

Most but not all - tend to only post a few times ' and then they Vanish '

All very strange. 

Edited by glasto-worker

They had a financial incentive to recycle cups at Reading Festival, last year. You were supposed to pick a few bottles, or cups, up and get a couple of quid for it. I couldn't see how that could be done easily, amidst all the chaos and mayhem there. So I can't imagine many people found it worthwhile to try to attempt it.

5 hours ago, stt11 said:

They had a financial incentive to recycle cups at Reading Festival, last year. You were supposed to pick a few bottles, or cups, up and get a couple of quid for it. I couldn't see how that could be done easily, amidst all the chaos and mayhem there. So I can't imagine many people found it worthwhile to try to attempt it.

At Godiva they do this. It's a family festival, so it's full of keen eyed kids just waiting to whisk the cup from your hand to get that 10p. Keeps the festival clear, although it would be great if they had a scheme for removing all the mashed up trays of chips. They did the same at Field Day too. A weirder sight to see people in their twenties scrabbling for dropped cans to redeem - fair play though, as a can of san miguel was £4 a throw.

6 hours ago, lshsrnt said:

so why do you not mention # in plain site in this thread # ' you only want people aged between 20 and 30 ' ?

waste of time