All Together Now 2019, Portlaw Waterford Ireland 2nd - 4th August

pothead pixie

• 5 months later...

First time going to this and bringing our 8 year old with us for her first biggish festival, anyone who’s been before know what time entertainment finishes at night, bar prices, does it get ‘messy’, what’s the security like, searches etc.? Cheers.

23 hours ago, lbits said:

First time going to this and bringing our 8 year old with us for her first biggish festival, anyone who’s been before know what time entertainment finishes at night, bar prices, does it get ‘messy’, what’s the security like, searches etc.? Cheers.

Hi Ibits I was at ATN last year and reviewed it was working during the weekend so there is not that much music reviewed in it, but it should give a jist of what the festival is about.  It looks like there is going to be some new additions added this Monday coming and an unconfirmed report from a friend who was having pints in Galway city on Friday night, he was in the company of Paul Hartnoll and his sound engineer, Orbital who played the Big Top the following night at Galway Arts Festival.  Hartnoll says he is Waterford bound and that Orbital are doing a live set at All Together Now apparently on the main stage, Friday night.  One hell of way to get the party started, bring it on.

Edited by pothead pixie

On 7/28/2019 at 3:56 PM, pothead pixie said:

Hi Ibits I was at ATN last year and reviewed it was working during the weekend so there is not that much music reviewed in it, but it should give a jist of what the festival is about.  It looks like there is going to be some new additions added this Monday coming and an unconfirmed report from a friend who was having pints in Galway city on Friday night, he was in the company of Paul Hartnoll and his sound engineer, Orbital who played the Big Top the following night at Galway Arts Festival.  Hartnoll says he is Waterford bound and that Orbital are doing a live set at All Together Now apparently on the main stage, Friday night.  One hell of way to get the party started, bring it on.

Hi looking at your review you may be able to help me out with a few questions;

T&cs say no gas allowed in campervan field. Is this correct and is it actually policed. Seems an odd rule.

Also, do cars park beside vans or did they need to be in another field?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2019 at 7:05 PM, Swieve said:

Hi looking at your review you may be able to help me out with a few questions;

T&cs say no gas allowed in campervan field. Is this correct and is it actually policed. Seems an odd rule.

Also, do cars park beside vans or did they need to be in another field?

Thanks

I think most people said they didn't have gas and security looked no further, so maybe just say you don't have any. :)