RarerThanDandyB

TRNSMT Lineup 2020

22 hours ago, gordo1701 said:

Gigs in Scotland have done a post about the SWG3 festival. Announcement must be coming late this week or early next week hopefully 

They're doing a competition to win a pair of tickets if you can guess who's playing it

3 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

They're doing a competition to win a pair of tickets if you can guess who's playing it

Supergrass,Chase and status and Kaiser chiefs 

6 minutes ago, jj200 said:

Could trnsmt get cancelled.

at this point even christmas could be cancelled.

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

at this point even christmas could be cancelled.

Good :D 

Statement released today saying that they intend on going ahead. Think they are lucky as they are one of the later festivals. Will still be very hit or miss, could go either way.

On 3/19/2020 at 8:20 PM, Pottsy2913 said:

Statement released today saying that they intend on going ahead. Think they are lucky as they are one of the later festivals. Will still be very hit or miss, could go either way.

Are people honestly still thinking things like this? There is no either way. Everything is off for the foreseeable.

19 hours ago, devilman said:

Are people honestly still thinking things like this? There is no either way. Everything is off for the foreseeable.

Yes, there are people still thinking like this. When you see events like This is Tomorrow and Slam Dunk being moved to August and September respectively, why is it so out of the realms of possibility that TRNSMT (a festival in July) could go ahead?

I'm not saying it's right that certain festivals go ahead (the safest thing to do would be cancelling everything), but I can't see that happening.

12 hours ago, Pottsy2913 said:

Yes, there are people still thinking like this. When you see events like This is Tomorrow and Slam Dunk being moved to August and September respectively, why is it so out of the realms of possibility that TRNSMT (a festival in July) could go ahead?

I'm not saying it's right that certain festivals go ahead (the safest thing to do would be cancelling everything), but I can't see that happening.

I think trnsmt needs to cancel.

Restrictions will lift I think by then but gatherings of this size will still be off. I reckon even late festivals will go. Kendal Calling have already gone for softening the blow before they have to confirm it.