Jump to content
RarerThanDandyB

TRNSMT Lineup 2020

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, gordo1701 said:

Gigs in Scotland have done a post about the SWG3 festival. Announcement must be coming late this week or early next week hopefully 

They're doing a competition to win a pair of tickets if you can guess who's playing it

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

They're doing a competition to win a pair of tickets if you can guess who's playing it

 

Supergrass,Chase and status and Kaiser chiefs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jj200 said:

Could trnsmt get cancelled.

at this point even christmas could be cancelled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

at this point even christmas could be cancelled.

Good :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Statement released today saying that they intend on going ahead. Think they are lucky as they are one of the later festivals. Will still be very hit or miss, could go either way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2020 at 8:20 PM, Pottsy2913 said:

Statement released today saying that they intend on going ahead. Think they are lucky as they are one of the later festivals. Will still be very hit or miss, could go either way.

Are people honestly still thinking things like this? There is no either way. Everything is off for the foreseeable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, devilman said:

Are people honestly still thinking things like this? There is no either way. Everything is off for the foreseeable.

Yes, there are people still thinking like this. When you see events like This is Tomorrow and Slam Dunk being moved to August and September respectively, why is it so out of the realms of possibility that TRNSMT (a festival in July) could go ahead?

I'm not saying it's right that certain festivals go ahead (the safest thing to do would be cancelling everything), but I can't see that happening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Pottsy2913 said:

Yes, there are people still thinking like this. When you see events like This is Tomorrow and Slam Dunk being moved to August and September respectively, why is it so out of the realms of possibility that TRNSMT (a festival in July) could go ahead?

I'm not saying it's right that certain festivals go ahead (the safest thing to do would be cancelling everything), but I can't see that happening.

I think trnsmt needs to cancel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Restrictions will lift I think by then but gatherings of this size will still be off. I reckon even late festivals will go. Kendal Calling have already gone for softening the blow before they have to confirm it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...