TRNSMT Lineup 2020

RarerThanDandyB

On 12/25/2019 at 2:51 PM, DomDom1984 said:

Anyone got any thoughts on who will be on the undercard on this? I'm assuming there'll be bands further down the lineup who'll be doing all of the festivals. I think The Snuts will get a decent King Tuts spot. I reckon Tom Walker will be on the lineup somewhere but can't really place anyone else.

Snuts will be on main stage, way too big for king tuts. They must’ve had 10-15k at least, 2nd up this year and they have an album coming out next year.

On 12/27/2019 at 8:56 AM, eFestivals said:

they're defo doing a Scottish show. The official word was that it'll be announced in the new year.

Cool. One of the only big bands iv seen touring so far this year I'm Intresred in seeing. Hopefully get the date soon so I can get it booked off work.

On 12/17/2019 at 7:45 AM, 5rebbecas said:

By any chance could this Dundee festival be the return of carnival fifty-six or whatever it was called? I remember it was around for a year or two and they decided to take a break for last year but it never came back. Could be shaping up for a return next year

It's 100% the radio one big weekend

On 1/11/2020 at 9:58 PM, gordo1701 said:

Any news or speculation about the Edinburgh/Glasgow Summer Sessions yet? Went to a few Edinburgh ones & The Cure one last year & loved every second of the Summer Sessions I went to. Appears to be all quiet on that end for this year

Just speculation but apparently Calvin Harris and Red Hot Chili Peppers are playing Sziget which is around the same time as Summer Sessions, so they both seem quite likely for the Glasgow one. I could see Biffy Clyro being the third day as I think they have a few festivals announced in August. Biffy and RHCP on consecutive days with a two day ticket would probably sell quite well, similar to what they did last year for The Cure and Foo Fighters.

On 1/16/2020 at 12:20 PM, Neontiger90 said:

Yep definitely the big weekend in Dundee. Hopefully we get a good line up, excited to have it back in the area as I'm local 

I can’t wait for it either! It’s local for me too, I’m just going to try get tickets regardless. They always have an impressive lineup