TRNSMT Lineup 2020

RarerThanDandyB

Some people need to get out the house more and realise that this is a festival in Glasgow, Scotland. The type of people saying that Courteerers and Capaldi shouldn't be headling and Foals should be are the same type that say Gerry Cinnamon can't shift tickets when he's just sold-out Hampden in hours off one album.

1 hour ago, iforaneye said:

Some people need to get out the house more and realise that this is a festival in Glasgow, Scotland. The type of people saying that Courteerers and Capaldi shouldn't be headling and Foals should be are the same type that say Gerry Cinnamon can't shift tickets when he's just sold-out Hampden in hours off one album.

It’s no really it’s probabbly the type of people that’s been used to monster line ups at a proper festival at titp(in Scotland)and watch it to be replaced with this.

Friday and Saturday has enough for me to go both days so I’m no complaining.

Alphabeat

Be Charlotte

Billie Eilish

Bossy Love

Carly Rae Jepsen

Caroline Polachek

Charli XCX

Confidence Man

Dua Lipa

Ellie Goulding

Free Love

Georgia

Kate Nash

Ke$ha

Little Mix

Lizzo

Robyn

Shura

Solange

Sugababes

Superorganism

Taylor Swift

Texas

Tove Lo

Zara Larsson 

Just some of the female acts/acts with females in Geoff Ellis could’ve booked who are doing the rounds next Summer. I hope at least some of these are included in the next announcement to balance things out.

Edited by Stuart1000

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, addicted2noise said:

I hope the rumors of a new festival at the end of May next year in Dundee pan out, with it being the same weekend as All Points East it could have the sort of line up that TRNSMT initially promised.

A festival with a lineup like All Points East in Scotland would be dead before it had taken place.

Just now, kingcrawler said:

I thought that too but the article I read about it said that it's Festival Republic who will be running this thing in Dundee, are they involved with Big Weekend?

yeah, they did the production - including licence application - for one of the earlier big weekends in Scotland, also the one in Northern island the year they did events in all countries.

I suspect they do them all, tho those are the only ones i know of where the licence application made the papers.

14 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

yeah, they did the production - including licence application - for one of the earlier big weekends in Scotland, also the one in Northern island the year they did events in all countries.

I suspect they do them all, tho those are the only ones i know of where the licence application made the papers.

Ah right, yeah makes perfect sense for it to be big weekend then.

9 minutes ago, WeeSket said:

Isn't that normally just a 2 day event?

yep, but that doesn't mean next year's will be. Alternatively, the licence might be covering for soundchecks or whatever too.

It's the right weekend for for the Radio 1 thing, and that's been done by Live Nation in the past - so i reckon that's what it is. I might be wrong tho.

On 12/9/2019 at 10:37 PM, dentalplan said:

A festival with a lineup like All Points East in Scotland would be dead before it had taken place.

I refuse to believe every music fan in Scotland only likes Clyde One pop or rubbish lad rock, I think a DF free major festival could work although it probably is the one big weekend like everyone has said.

• Upvote 1