TRNSMT Lineup 2020

RarerThanDandyB

2 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

That's because they only ever do them in one city. And there's a reason they only ever do them in one city.

I'm not convinced by this one at all, but it's a good choice for what they're going for.

They’ve nailed the undercard for it, imo. Can see a lot of folk heading up from down south

2 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

They’ve nailed the undercard for it, imo. Can see a lot of folk heading up from down south

I sent it to my groupchat (London) and everyone liked the lineup for all 3 days and want to go - obviously we won't but fair approval

1 minute ago, Jonesy1 said:

The amount of repetition for a 4 year old festival is slightly worrying. Thought the same about this years lineup.

But not surprising, Geoff Ellis will book what he knows he can sell, the undercard will look very familiar too when it comes out 

Can’t get over that the courteeners are headlining. The boys voice is going as it is plus their new material is just utter pish. I know people are saying they sold more hydro tickets then foals but they did ha e Gerry supporting them that bight 

shame a band as talented as foals are subbing. Don’t see them going down well before LG 

1 minute ago, standfree92 said:

Can’t get over that the courteeners are headlining. The boys voice is going as it is plus their new material is just utter pish. I know people are saying they sold more hydro tickets then foals but they did ha e Gerry supporting them that bight 

shame a band as talented as foals are subbing. Don’t see them going down well before LG 

BOTH bands should be subbing. I don't see it as an either/or argument. I'd have them about the same level. But Courteeners are a better fit for what they're going for, so will get the nod. In that sense, it's not a bad decision.