TRNSMT Lineup 2020

RarerThanDandyB

4 minutes ago, JBarbour said:

From the Press blurb: 

To get involved:

• Head to https://trnsmtfest.com/ at just before 4pm on Tuesday November 26th
  • Follow the clues and work out the correct destinations before anyone else
  • Type in that guess, and search for the mysterious X and the artist found at that address
  • Share your findings on Twitter or Facebook to be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to TRNSMT 2020

Can’t blame them for trying something different

The only reason I could see The Strokes headlining this is because they've been away from Scotland for so long. It does seem like a good shout though. I can't see Noel playing. I think they might go down the Liam Gallagher/Courteeners route again.

Twenty One Pilots are a second headliner prediction, and I think they might be the ones with Snow Patrol with them if they turn up.

The American band mentioned by Mad Cool won't be Foo Fighters actually thinking about it, as they had big anthems in the 90s too. So that'd be odd. So The Strokes actually does seem like a good shout. I think stick Stereophonics behind them and a good undercard, who knows? My only problem with this is that Stereophonics are probably bigger than The Strokes.

There's my predictions for subs and headliners though.

41 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

The only reason I could see The Strokes headlining this is because they've been away from Scotland for so long. It does seem like a good shout though. I can't see Noel playing. I think they might go down the Liam Gallagher/Courteeners route again.

Twenty One Pilots are a second headliner prediction, and I think they might be the ones with Snow Patrol with them if they turn up.

The American band mentioned by Mad Cool won't be Foo Fighters actually thinking about it, as they had big anthems in the 90s too. So that'd be odd. So The Strokes actually does seem like a good shout. I think stick Stereophonics behind them and a good undercard, who knows? My only problem with this is that Stereophonics are probably bigger than The Strokes.

There's my predictions for subs and headliners though.

Stereophonics into the strokes I take that 

Gonna go with this as 21P smashed Leeds and have the gap to play and would go down pretty well. The Strokes look set for Mad Cool and can see them announcing TRNSMT also. I need to see them this is one I am predicting that is more so because I want them, selling out All Points East may be something they think shows the demand and they haven't played Scotland for ages and the show is in the opposite end of the country so I reckon it would sell very well and Capaldi as it is a cheap booking that would sell really well. Good trio for sales and would probably see Strokes but 21P would need a good undercard and Capaldi is a none starter for me unless he had a Insanely good undercard.

Twenty One Pilots

The Strokes 

Lewis Capaldi 

The strokes headline every festival they do at the moment, feel like they’ve protected their headline slot.

Some of the shouts on this forum are getting me really excited, any of Ian brown, stereophonics, Noel, courteeners as a sub/ co headliner with the strokes and another day having biffy Clyro and I’d be absolutely buzzing

If it was the strokes or noel youd be looking more likely at the strokes because noels came out and said he wants ideally to take 2020 off. 

if it is the strokes id love to see the hives play on the same day. Seeing as they are on for benicassim round about that time and haven't played in scotland for some time. Franz ferdinand sub aswell. But this is wishful thinking. 

Just now, addicted2noise said:

Had my hopes up there for a bit, I guess The Killers are still a possibility.

They're doing falkirk a couple months before, highly doubt it.

Capaldi just makes so much sense, will be cheap and probs sell it out no bother. LG again would sell well and probs attainable.

Out with that I'm really not sure. Maybe T Swift?

2 minutes ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

They're doing falkirk a couple months before, highly doubt it.

Capaldi just makes so much sense, will be cheap and probs sell it out no bother. LG again would sell well and probs attainable.

Out with that I'm really not sure. Maybe T Swift?

Yeah or maybe Kasabian again I reckon.