TRNSMT Lineup 2020

RarerThanDandyB

3 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

Noel would be fantastic but after a poor SS I'm unsure if he'd headline again. He's not played for a while though so I'd like to see them give it a punt.

Was a while ago but seemed to sell quite well from what I remember being there. His Summer Sessions I mean.

That said, I think his stock has dropped a fair bit since then and makes more sense to book his brother.

9 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

Noel would be fantastic but after a poor SS I'm unsure if he'd headline again. He's not played for a while though so I'd like to see them give it a punt.

yeah, i love noel but he doesn't draw like he used to, didn't even sell out a reduced Heaton park in Manchester (25k) would be either a very strong sub or decent co headliner though.

1 hour ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

Was a while ago but seemed to sell quite well from what I remember being there. His Summer Sessions I mean.

That said, I think his stock has dropped a fair bit since then and makes more sense to book his brother.

It really wasn't full. Even smaller than KoL last year.

9 minutes ago, Lucius Cashmere said:

The Killers only Scottish date is Falkirk, but the Strokes could be a great shout

I still think it's mental if that's the case.

EDIT: I do think that it fits with Foo Fighters. June festivals announced last week. July fests this week. I can't see it being The Strokes. Not as a headliner anyways.

Edited by DomDom1984

6 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

I still think it's mental if that's the case.

EDIT: I do think that it fits with Foo Fighters. June festivals announced last week. July fests this week. I can't see it being The Strokes. Not as a headliner anyways.

If Foo fighters are headling trnsmt then it's going back to a rock festival

2 hours ago, Jonesy1 said:

Going off the most recent tweet, it’s all being announced via google street view at 4 tomorrow?

From the Press blurb: 

To get involved:

• Head to https://trnsmtfest.com/ at just before 4pm on Tuesday November 26th
  • Follow the clues and work out the correct destinations before anyone else
  • Type in that guess, and search for the mysterious X and the artist found at that address
  • Share your findings on Twitter or Facebook to be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to TRNSMT 2020