TRNSMT Lineup 2020

RarerThanDandyB

Chemical Brothers aren't headlining any major festival anywhere. Although I certainly wouldn't complain if they did.

I still don't buy the Martin Garrix thing btw.

EDIT: If they could get a late finish for one of the nights actually, Chemical Brothers ahead of a headliner would be a cracking thing to do. But given they didn't have it the last couple of years, I think that can be dismissed.

Edited by DomDom1984
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/22/2019 at 8:20 AM, judyblue110 said:

Foo Fighters have never played TRNSMT, but were obviously at Summer Sessions last year... European festival dates just announced... too soon for a return, or exactly the kind of predictable move the organisers would pull?

No July dates for em yet so I'm not sure but the announcement timing gives some hope.

9 minutes ago, addicted2noise said:

I would guess Liam and Kasabian both returning and maybe Taylor Swift  with Billie Ellish. Would love them to book Paul McCartney but it's not likely.

Taylor swift doesn't need billie as support - they may as well keep the money.

1 hour ago, DomDom1984 said:

Chemical Brothers aren't headlining any major festival anywhere. Although I certainly wouldn't complain if they did.

I still don't buy the Martin Garrix thing btw.

EDIT: If they could get a late finish for one of the nights actually, Chemical Brothers ahead of a headliner would be a cracking thing to do. But given they didn't have it the last couple of years, I think that can be dismissed.

APE though which basically sold out I think, just a few tickets given away unlike the other dates - with strong support they could do it but probably are better suited to GSS

1 minute ago, Threestripes said:

After all the huffing and puffing about wanting to get away from the bangers that EDM djs attracted at titp they come up with this beauty.

If true talk about a bamfest.

Tbh that is my only worry but I have to say Garrix is not like just your basic DJ his production is insane 

I think Biffy is a possibility as their new album is due early 2020. I'd be surprised if they bagged Foo Fighters for another Scottish outdoor date less than a year after Summer Sessions, but that'd be ideal.

Biffy headlining with Frank Carter and The Amazons as undercards would be a dream. Could also see Billie Eilish being announced as no Scottish dates on her tour, but who knows?!

10 minutes ago, MattMcG said:

God if that’s right then trnsmt really will never be as good as t in the park. Not a single band headlining. Not a horrendous lineup but not 3 headliners for sure. Lewis Capaldi is by far the best there

I have a feeling it is fake though because it’s just the same photo trnsmt posted but slightly edited and the fonts aren’t even the same for the days compared to the rest of the text