TRNSMT Lineup 2020

RarerThanDandyB

2 hours ago, Threestripes said:

Taylor Swift at our supposed no1 festival up here??

What’s wrong with people 

Kasabian/Muse/RHCP

And if GE doesn’t book supergrass for the undercard he’s needing sacked instantly and kicked square in his sack.

No way will this happen though - brilliant lineup but I expect at least one cheap cheap headliner.

1 hour ago, Liam138 said:

Capaldi/Gerry Cinnamon both certs to headline in my opinion.... both undeserving however guaranteed sales. Room for one big headliner tho - could make it an all Scottish headliner trio by adding Biffy?

Hope not cause that would be awful. Likelihood is at least one of Capaldi or GS will be there but then again there's a chance they might pap them off to summer sessions in august instead.

3 hours ago, Liam138 said:

Capaldi/Gerry Cinnamon both certs to headline in my opinion.... both undeserving however guaranteed sales. Room for one big headliner tho - could make it an all Scottish headliner trio by adding Biffy?

Can’t see it personally. Both of them have played every TRNSMT so far. 4 years on the bounce would be overdoing it, even for DF.

Think Kasabian will definitely be there. New album plus it’ll be 3 years since they last done it. 

22 hours ago, Jonesy1 said:

Can’t see it personally. Both of them have played every TRNSMT so far. 4 years on the bounce would be overdoing it, even for DF.

Think Kasabian will definitely be there. New album plus it’ll be 3 years since they last done it. 

I think Lewis Capaldi could do 2020 as he wasn't expected as an act and filled in it the last minute - meaning it sold out straight away basically so fans could have missed it. Gerry to headline GSS I reckon and do R&L, Boardmasters etc too I think.

1 hour ago, gfa said:

I think Lewis Capaldi could do 2020 as he wasn't expected as an act and filled in it the last minute - meaning it sold out straight away basically so fans could have missed it. Gerry to headline GSS I reckon and do R&L, Boardmasters etc too I think.

He’s definitely big enough to do it, just don’t know if they’ll have him back again. Could see Gerry doing GSS though.

Can’t see the 1975 being there either, their SS show didn’t sell well plus they’re playing the hydro in March. Think they’ve had their fair share of Glasgow shows for a while.

On 9/26/2019 at 12:21 PM, Matt42 said:

The 1975

Martin Garrix

Kasabian

swizzle doing a Glasgow green date.

surely if they are getting someone dance/edm they would get Calvin to test the waters. Not sure why they would get an edm act anyway what they have is working well.