RnL 3rd Announcement

jamieaslee

2 minutes ago, Rotinajer said:

Good Charlotte and Frank Turner added to Pukklepop the week before, could we see them added here?

I do think Good Charlotte are going to play.

Might be being held back because of their show at Alexandra Palace this week, which they probably need. I don't think it's sold out and I've been seeing tickets go up for £15 on Twickets today because of how many are getting flogged.

If anyone is going keep an ear out for a hint.

4 minutes ago, bigcharlie65 said:

Chances of BBC is more likely now after being actually announced for something a few weeks before don't believe they'll go on a tour so probably just do a few festivals around UK where could they slot?

They are an exclusive at Wilderness.

• Upvote 1

On 2/16/2019 at 9:41 AM, MONTHEBIFF2013 said:

Don't think it will be bring me the horizon, they've just cancelled their last few tour dates due to sykes damaging his vocal cords...

R&L fest is in late August? he damaged them February 15th. doesn't take that long to get better

On 2/16/2019 at 9:51 AM, Andre91 said:

Not the fact that they’re headlining the 40k capacity All Points East festival? 

Has literally nothing to do with it, they are also going to U Park Festival, Summer Sonic Festival, Rock en Seine (you get the idea). only Rock en Seine collides with R&L, oddly they are playing on the 25th there but for 23rd and 24th at R&L we still have one big act TBC.

Nothing has yet ruled it out 100%, the only thing that id say weighs against them going is they were there last year as a secret act.

6 hours ago, Altirix said:

R&L fest is in late August? he damaged them February 15th. doesn't take that long to get better

Has literally nothing to do with it, they are also going to U Park Festival, Summer Sonic Festival, Rock en Seine (you get the idea). only Rock en Seine collides with R&L, oddly they are playing on the 25th there but for 23rd and 24th at R&L we still have one big act TBC.

Nothing has yet ruled it out 100%, the only thing that id say weighs against them going is they were there last year as a secret act.

You’re missing my point entirely. An arena band that can headline a 40k festival isn’t going to headline the second stage at Reading and Leeds.