Jump to content

2021 Lineup


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

We all were mate, really hit me today that it’s a full year till we’re back down there and it’s been in a really bad mood

It hit me yesterday when listening to radio 1 at work and so many artists should of been seeing that they played will just have to party harder next year 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ives562 said:

It hit me yesterday when listening to radio 1 at work and so many artists should of been seeing that they played will just have to party harder next year 😂

That’s the thing that’s really getting me ready for next year, we’re all gonna have to make up for lost time

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, CharlieDaRapper said:

OK GUYS.

Before the supposed lineup tomorrow lets get another round of predictions in:

FRI: Stormzy,  Two Door Cinema Club, Sam Fender R1 Fatboy Slim

SAT: Liam Gallagher, Gerry Cinnamon, Lizzo R1 Rex Orange County

SUN: Bring Me The Horizon/Dua Lipa,  Dave R1 AJ Tracey

BMTH/Dua Lipa the combo we never knew we needed

In all seriousness it looks alright, can’t see Lizzo third down tho, would take it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, CharlieDaRapper said:

OK GUYS.

Before the supposed lineup tomorrow lets get another round of predictions in:

FRI: Stormzy,  Two Door Cinema Club, Sam Fender R1 Fatboy Slim

SAT: Liam Gallagher, Gerry Cinnamon, Lizzo R1 Rex Orange County

SUN: Bring Me The Horizon/Dua Lipa,  Dave R1 AJ Tracey

I would take that. If this were to be true I'd hope there'd be a good FR headliner on the Saturday 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

Stormzy, Khalid, Two Door

Liam, Gerry Cinnamon, Lewis Capaldi

The Strokes, Courteeners, ASAP Rocky

would take this, i think asap and lewis might be subs though honestly - who would you put on the R1 with this i'm intrigued. 

6 hours ago, metallimuse said:

I still stand by numbers 39, 28, 21, 18, 17 & 10 as great tunes.

You may wish to debate my statement above but surely we can all agree that number 8 has absolutely no reason to be there right?

lets be honest here, number 6 is clearly the best on the list.

mens needs is good too - and i agree about mardy bum, 2005 was pre landfill era really, it was them that started it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, gfa said:

would take this, i think asap and lewis might be subs though honestly - who would you put on the R1 with this i'm intrigued. 

can't see it changing seeing as they're all british acts who will most likely reschedule their tour if they haven't already

Sam Fender, Rex Orange County, AJ Tracey

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...