2021 Lineup

24 minutes ago, TownNation said:

I’ve just had to go into the App Store and update the app so I’d keep an eye out58E8FB47-F169-4C8C-9B06-E0EDDE13F3DC.thumb.png.454f441eb278d38a67760ef7dee88a04.png

Thanks for this, I was just rebooting the app expecting something to happen! It’s probably just the placement of the “arena entrance” wording on the Leeds map but it almost looks like the Co-op is in the arena, not the village. Surely not or it’ll be a cheap weekend on the ale

2 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Thanks for this, I was just rebooting the app expecting something to happen! It’s probably just the placement of the “arena entrance” wording on the Leeds map but it almost looks like the Co-op is in the arena, not the village. Surely not or it’ll be a cheap weekend on the ale

Thinking the same thing myself. Surely not as the co-op opens at 7am . The arena gates won’t be open then. Strange

1 minute ago, Cammers said:

Updated app is showing MGK.

See if he disappears when the set times update comes through...

I mean Squid arent currently on the app so I reckon its those on the site which have come across to the app with new additions and pullouts being live when set times are out.

20 minutes ago, Brandohoff said:

Thinking the same thing myself. Surely not as the co-op opens at 7am . The arena gates won’t be open then. Strange

Weird isn’t it. It looks like the Co-op is in the usual spot to be fair, just the arena entrance line is different. I’m guessing it’s just the map, it’d cause all sorts of problems if the Co-op was actually in the arena with the opening time, BBQs, beer etc they sell

1 minute ago, FakeEmpire said:

Have updated my app but still just showing 2019 map and nothing else. Anyone else having trouble?

I just uninstalled and installed....seems to have worked.

Edit... didnt wrok, just got a different opening screen.

Edited by m4tt