Jump to content

2021 Lineup


Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

If done through ticketmaster, or any other reputable ticket site i believe it'll be fine. for those who've bought through twitter or the like may be in trouble.

Imagine that they've implemented this to stop ticket touting so i guess it has served its purpose

I reckon so. Seems like they’re being tighter against touts this year 
 

I had 6 tickets and they cancelled 2 of them last night.. I’ve never had that for Reading before. Put 2 of my mates right in the shit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Rotinajer said:

I reckon so. Seems like they’re being tighter against touts this year 
 

I had 6 tickets and they cancelled 2 of them last night.. I’ve never had that for Reading before. Put 2 of my mates right in the shit

Why would they cancel?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Rotinajer said:

I reckon so. Seems like they’re being tighter against touts this year 
 

I had 6 tickets and they cancelled 2 of them last night.. I’ve never had that for Reading before. Put 2 of my mates right in the shit

Gutted, it seems to have happen to a fair few without much warning when you first add them to your basket. Hope they get sorted.

Just guessing but it could be to reduce contact between the ticket holder and the staff on the gate? Read that Tramlines aren't even doing weekend wristbands this year. Don't know what the lead times are on ticket printing/posting but if they've just found out they can go ahead it'll save them time going digital

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, stanh said:

anyone know whats happening with ticketmaster resale tickets and how that will be working? 

As digital tickets not physical? It should be alright you'd think, I'd guess it'd just disappear from the seller's ticket wallet and appear in the buyers and all the info would transfer over, if anything it should make it easier. One of my mates bought a resale ticket and has resold it themselves via Ticketmaster

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/20/2021 at 12:21 AM, thatTFBguy said:

DMA’s pulled out of Tramlines this weekend due to travel restrictions. I wouldn’t hold your breath. 

Only just seen this, for some reason I assumed they were British. I’ve been following tramlines on Twitter and there was no mention of them dropping out either, just knocked them off the lineup. Can probably rule out any Aussie bands on the R&L lineup then (if we have any, none that immediately comes to mind?). Guess we will have to wait and see with the American acts. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, nathanh said:

Received an email from Reading today and is looking likely that we get a lineup announcement next week

“Stay tuned for some exciting news next week, app release and plenty more news.”

 

Was starting to think it'd next week, never occurred to me next week it'll be four weeks from the festival!

 

5 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

Only just seen this, for some reason I assumed they were British. I’ve been following tramlines on Twitter and there was no mention of them dropping out either, just knocked them off the lineup. Can probably rule out any Aussie bands on the R&L lineup then (if we have any, none that immediately comes to mind?). Guess we will have to wait and see with the American acts. 

Does one of The Wombats live over there? Kid Laroi is Aussie but I believe he lives in the US? Not music related but the Aussies and NZ pulling out of the RL World Cup tells you all you need to know about how seriously they feel about the UK right now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The other thing to factor in is actual COVID cancellations in the UK.

 

Fontaines DC pulled out of Lattitude yesterday after a band member tested positive.

You assume if touring, a band or crew member, so a fairly large bunch, testing positive may wipe out the band completely.

Depending on case levels then, it may be pretty much a cert a few bands are forced to pull late on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

R&L have quite a big swing I think with attracting certain bands so could we get quite a few secret sets if bands pull out? If bands are around they'll probably jump at the chance to keep the festival sweet too, especially if they are playing next year. Bands like the vaccines, blossoms, the amazons, sundara karma etc - maybe even a big secret set from Royal Blood to set them up for headlining next year

Edited by BeddingatReading
.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Does anyone know with regards the entry requirements if your coming from Ireland like I am do you have to still do a lateral flow test even though I am fully vaccinated would I be correct in saying that? And if so can you just walk into any pharmacy and they will provide you with one? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Rhcp1 said:

Does anyone know with regards the entry requirements if your coming from Ireland like I am do you have to still do a lateral flow test even though I am fully vaccinated would I be correct in saying that? And if so can you just walk into any pharmacy and they will provide you with one? 

Northern Ireland or Republic @Rhcp1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Rhcp1 said:

Does anyone know with regards the entry requirements if your coming from Ireland like I am do you have to still do a lateral flow test even though I am fully vaccinated would I be correct in saying that? And if so can you just walk into any pharmacy and they will provide you with one? 

Attendees from NI

“Ticket holders from Northern Ireland will be required to provide evidence of a negative NHS Lateral Flow Test, by reporting the result here and presenting your NHS email or text notification at the entry gates.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Rhcp1 said:

Sorry Republic it is mate i should have said 

It looks as if all International attendees have to do the following 

“Ticket holders from the European Union and all other international travellers will be required to provide evidence of a negative NHS Lateral Flow Test, by reporting the result here and presenting your NHS email or text notification at the entry gates.” 

With no mention of vaccination I take it as they are not accepting any vaccination passports from international attendees. 

Edited by nathanh
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, nathanh said:

It looks as if all International attendees have to do the following 

“Ticket holders from the European Union and all other international travellers will be required to provide evidence of a negative NHS Lateral Flow Test, by reporting the result here and presenting your NHS email or text notification at the entry gates.” 

With no mention of vaccination I take it as they are not accepting any vaccination passports from international attendees. 

Thanks for that info mate very helpful. I think your right it's odd isn't it even though we are fully vaccinated but whatever has to be done to get through those gates will be done 😊 can you just walk into a pharmacy in the UK and get a rapid test instantly? And you know how your rules on masks now are relaxed is that pretty much in hotels shops,bars etc you don't have to wear one anymore? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Rhcp1 said:

Thanks for that info mate very helpful. I think your right it's odd isn't it even though we are fully vaccinated but whatever has to be done to get through those gates will be done 😊 can you just walk into a pharmacy in the UK and get a rapid test instantly? And you know how your rules on masks now are relaxed is that pretty much in hotels shops,bars etc you don't have to wear one anymore? 

You can collect from a chemist, with masks and social distancing there are no rules in place anywhere! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jumperofftheshelf said:

Just seen apparently all members of Catfish except the frontman have resigned from the band according to a government website. Not too sure what this means but it could be likely we see them replaced if they’ve split. (not my discovery I have no idea how people find these things)

F44246C2-5044-4D90-B462-922D45D4CF37.png

4C74DFBB-3E25-454F-B71A-AD9A06CC1481.png

Would certainly through a spanner in the works for booking. Could them being replaced by Biffy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...