1 hour ago, iistroudley said:

Any idea when they get the data back about the pilot events? I read this friday coming but that seems to early

everyone that attended has five days to complete a test at home and mail it back to them, so once they've received all the tests and collected the data i'm sure they'll release some information

the test after the event at home is non-mandatory as they have no way of enforcing it after the event has taken place so i assume a lot of people won't participate though unfortunately

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of a mammoth post, apologies. Spent the past half hour or so looking at previous announcements to see what days/months are most common, and just generally what patterns there are. Also looked

The guy battered his wife, denied it until video evidence surfaced, and then when given an opportunity to make a statement made it all about him and how he was in a good place rather than admitting gu

The year is 2038. We've been back at Reading for several years now. The Wombats have just finished their set, 3rd from the top of main stage on their 20th consecutive year at Reading Festival. Next up

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

everyone that attended has five days to complete a test at home and mail it back to them, so once they've received all the tests and collected the data i'm sure they'll release some information

the test after the event at home is non-mandatory as they have no way of enforcing it after the event has taken place so i assume a lot of people won't participate though unfortunately

Cheers mate, baffles me why people wouldn’t want to participate sadly. The data is what they need to make yesterday a normality once again! 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, iistroudley said:

Cheers mate, baffles me why people wouldn’t want to participate sadly. The data is what they need to make yesterday a normality once again! 

I’m really struggling to get into the mindset of someone who goes to a test event then says ‘nah, I’ve been now and had my fun so I’m not going to bother helping the organisers of the test make this type of event the norm again, even though that was the whole point of the test event’

Edited by rivalschools.price
1 hour ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Anyone getting Royal Blood tickets today?

Yeah got them for Leeds - that new album is unreal - love the fact they've tried something a bit different and it really works - but not lost their identity

17 minutes ago, Dukey said:

Yeah got them for Leeds - that new album is unreal - love the fact they've tried something a bit different and it really works - but not lost their identity

Yup same just got 2 for Glasgow, so fingers crossed I get into the uni 😂😂. But yh I love it too, number one this year for me by a country mile

46 minutes ago, Dukey said:

I've got tickets for Leeds. Can't wait for it but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't going for the old stuff. The singles from this album are the classic RB heavy hitters but I can't shake the disco synth vibe as much as I try

4 hours ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Anyone getting Royal Blood tickets today?

Going London. Can't wait to see them live. I can't get enough of Boilermaker and Typhoons at the moment

22 minutes ago, Jericode said:

They're also headlining Victorious the same weekend aren't they?

Oh yeah totally forgot about them doing Victorious 

7 minutes ago, Dukey said:

R&L 2022 headliners I reckon for Royal Blood - especially if there are 6 headliners again

Could see this happening. Might be a Secret Set before headliner situation on one of the days they arent playing Victorious 

Royal Blood supported by The Amazons on an arena tour is mega. Rate that. Seeing RB at Truck if it happens so won’t bother with a ticket though. Might do if that gets canned though 

42 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

Think we were all assuming it anyways but Nothing But Thieves have been confirmed to be opening the main-stage

Where have you seen this, say they’re playing the Main Stage on insta

6 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Where have you seen this, say they’re playing the Main Stage on insta

Looks like it’s their facebook, the randl mill posted a screenshot on twitter. Top stuff from them btw.

Not sure about anyone else but NBT being the first act of the weekend is a hell of a way to kick it off

1 hour ago, Dukey said:

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Frank Turner added, he’s doing a show in Manchester the week before and a show the week after 

No space. He's not as big as he once was but still won't fit in Lock Up or The Pit.

NBT being confirmed to open the main stage has ended any talk of there being an extra Main Stage act that day. If another act is added to MSW like speculated then, with the flip-flopping run of acts, either NBT wouldn't open or Stormzy wouldn't close.

11 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

No space. He's not as big as he once was but still won't fit in Lock Up or The Pit.

NBT being confirmed to open the main stage has ended any talk of there being an extra Main Stage act that day. If another act is added to MSW like speculated then, with the flip-flopping run of acts, either NBT wouldn't open or Stormzy wouldn't close.

I reckon he could do secret solo set tbh