2021 Lineup

Not sure if it's been mentioned on here but Sea Girls have a nice gap in their tour dates for R&L. 

Think Truck is a great lineup for new bands, I'd happily take Fontaines D.C, Idles, Circa Waves, Sports Team, Shame, The Lathums, The Big Moon, The Snuts, Dinosaur Pile Up, Black Honey, Vistas, Pigs x7, The Mysterines and Talk Show. 

6 minutes ago, foolee said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned on here but Sea Girls have a nice gap in their tour dates for R&L. 

Think Truck is a great lineup for new bands, I'd happily take Fontaines D.C, Idles, Circa Waves, Sports Team, Shame, The Lathums, The Big Moon, The Snuts, Dinosaur Pile Up, Black Honey, Vistas, Pigs x7, The Mysterines and Talk Show. 

Absolutely agree, put Fontaines DC, Idles and the Snuts in the R1 tent and the rest in the FR/Pit/early MS and you can see all these being there, and what a lineup it'd be

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, WhoOdyssey said:

New Vaccines music coming in a few weeks, could they slot in here somewhere? 

I would assume they could go in under Queens, and bring a lot of satire along with it

1 hour ago, FakeEmpire said:

image.png.34708b74d94703756e23edef0f6d78d5.png

Didn't someone on here have info that they were playing?

I really don’t want to get my hopes up, I’d love them to be there but I don’t think we’ll get them

2 hours ago, Gerard the Fab said:

There’s too many artists that have been teased or advertised on social media (YMA6, Pale Waves) and I still think both Wolf Alice and Architects are more likely 

Wolf Alice seem like a nailed on replacement for Capaldi to me, not being announced anywhere else, new Album in June etc...etc...

1 hour ago, Jack.194 said:

So The Libertines can probably be counted out?

You'd think so. This would be a tour announced after Reading. Unless they let this sell out first and then announce then but it would be a pretty shit deal for people buying tickets who have Reading and Leeds tickets. The Libertines although not as big now and the hype has gone still carry that name that Reading just don't need to book now.

8 hours ago, FakeEmpire said:

image.png.34708b74d94703756e23edef0f6d78d5.png

Didn't someone on here have info that they were playing? 

I'd expect them more for like Y Not/Tramlines/Boardies level stuff to headline rather than taking the capaldi slot or something

8 hours ago, Paulmcm1998 said:

Bit off topic but the new Brockhampton album is spectacular. It's a damn shame they're splitting up

Seriously? fuck man - they have dates announced at the moment so maybe some more shows

3 hours ago, Samjones said:

896CE6D3-F6F8-4A18-893F-D1FF7CD3FEF4.png

Definitely real?

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

You'd think so. This would be a tour announced after Reading. Unless they let this sell out first and then announce then but it would be a pretty shit deal for people buying tickets who have Reading and Leeds tickets. The Libertines although not as big now and the hype has gone still carry that name that Reading just don't need to book now.

these are small venues though, like kentish town is the london show and its only 1k roughly. they will easily sell these out with the people not going to reading/leeds (older fans)

12 minutes ago, gfa said:

these are small venues though, like kentish town is the london show and its only 1k roughly. they will easily sell these out with the people not going to reading/leeds (older fans)

This is 2021 libertines though. They’ve dropped off a lot since the reunion and this was about the size of their last tour too. I think this is just their level now rather than “small venues”