2021 Lineup

I’ve just rewatched Biffy’s 2013 headline set and, God, what a perfect, beautiful time that was. Without a doubt the best festival set I’ve ever seen and, up until last year, the best set I’d ever seen full stop. So, so perfect. 

I really hope they headline in 2021 if we get new headliners. People have commented saying they’re not a headline band anymore but their currently announced tour says otherwise and I’m sure their new album will hit #1 again. 

Edited by Andre91

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

I’ve just rewatched Biffy’s 2013 headline set and, God, what a perfect, beautiful time that was. Without a doubt the best festival set I’ve ever seen and, up until last year, the best set I’d ever seen full stop. So, so perfect. 

I really hope they headline in 2021 if we get new headliners. People have commented saying they’re not a headline band anymore but their currently announced tour says otherwise and I’m sure their new album will hit #1 again. 

I watch that set back every few months, was absolutely incredible. 

2 hours ago, Andre91 said:

i'd love a Biffy headline slot next year. I don't get why people are saying they've lost headliner status. From the singles released from the new album, I reckon it's gonna go down a storm and they'll come back and headline.

IMO though the TRNSMT headline set is better.

4 hours ago, Ives562 said:

Is this a maybe or am i wishful thinking 

Friday you me at six subbing biffy Clyro 

Saturday dave subbing drake 

Sunday BMTH subbing rage against the machine 

You Me At Six have dropped way off being anywhere near sub level. They only played around 4th down last year anyway, didn't they?

10 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Probably agree setlist wise. That was my first year off, I didn't see enough there that year to go and found for me the Biffy day the worst so I'd have been arriving probably just for them. I've seen them a lot and only probably seen Saturday Superhouse twice but they don't play it as much as they used to....that gig happens to be one they did. I saw them at Shepherds Bush at their intimate gig and it was great being so close and small but there is something extra pre Elipsis. Animal Style however is pretty decent live if just for it being catchy.

I think in 2008 instead of Jay Z I should have watched them headline JP at Glastonbury but at the same time, I knew Jay Z and hasn't heard/wasn't in to Biffy then. It add too that however much temptation given Reading 13 day prices were down that the time to get to either site was too long for fuel and still £70 at the time.

Edited by thewayiam

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

Probably agree setlist wise. That was my first year off, I didn't see enough there that year to go and found for me the Biffy day the worst so I'd have been arriving probably just for them. I've seen them a lot and only probably seen Saturday Superhouse twice but they don't play it as much as they used to....that gig happens to be one they did. I saw them at Shepherds Bush at their intimate gig and it was great being so close and small but there is something extra pre Elipsis. Animal Style however is pretty decent live if just for it being catchy.

I think in 2008 instead of Jay Z I should have watched them headline JP at Glastonbury but at the same time, I knew Jay Z and hasn't heard/wasn't in to Biffy then. It add too that however much temptation given Reading 13 day prices were down that the time to get to either site was too long for fuel and still £70 at the time.

Think i had a stroke reading that last sentence. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Ives562 said:

No way YM@6 are subbing main, 4th down if they play

7 hours ago, sebastian pacheco said:

I’ve been thinking a Strokes/ BIffy co. That would be epic. Travis Scott on Saturday and RATM on Sunday. 

I like this a lot, but it’s quite expensive I expect, I’d say either Foals and Biffy or Stormzy instead of Travis Scott

7 hours ago, Ives562 said:

as everyone has said no way YMA6 subbing, more likely is Courteeners or the Vaccines or someone 

1 hour ago, therefused said:

Think i had a stroke reading that last sentence. 

What's the issue?, that I knew an act more but the alternative was giving someone I didn't know as much a try?

Also, way to go with the use of the term stroke given loads of people are dying!

22 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

What's the issue?, that I knew an act more but the alternative was giving someone I didn't know as much a try?

Also, way to go with the use of the term stroke given loads of people are dying!

I think he meant that your grammar was a bit off

56 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

I like this a lot, but it’s quite expensive I expect, I’d say either Foals and Biffy or Stormzy instead of Travis Scott

as everyone has said no way YMA6 subbing, more likely is Courteeners or the Vaccines or someone 

I'd be happy to see vaccines sub but they seem to of dropped off a bit lately 

30 minutes ago, Ives562 said:

I'd be happy to see vaccines sub but they seem to of dropped off a bit lately 

i agree i think theyre a solid third down booking, or subbing a Foals/Biffy co headline, which would be tasty