2021 Lineup

• 3 weeks later...

I've just realised that 5th down on one of the main stages may well be opening the main stage now. I basically mean normally I'd see him being 5th/6th on the main stage, so whatever the equivalent of that is now.

54 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

I've just realised that 5th down on one of the main stages may well be opening the main stage now. I basically mean normally I'd see him being 5th/6th on the main stage, so whatever the equivalent of that is now.

Basically 3rd down, potentially under Yungblud I’d assume

On a side note, love the new Pretty Reckless album

4 hours ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Basically 3rd down, potentially under Yungblud I’d assume

On a side note, love the new Pretty Reckless album

That seems really high for someone with 1 big song, I kmow he will have more before reading but for a new artist just seems high up to me 

19 hours ago, Dukey said:

Do we reckon the fate of the festival be decided with the exit plan next week? They said there would be an announcement by the 1st March which ties in with the exit plan from Bozza.

Hard to know...

I agree, it's hard to know. The biggest problem looking forwards seems to be around whether international acts will be prepared or able to travel.

20 hours ago, Dukey said:

Do we reckon the fate of the festival be decided with the exit plan next week? They said there would be an announcement by the 1st March which ties in with the exit plan from Bozza.

Hard to know...

There was this in the times with some organisers they'd prefer festivals weren't mentioned on Monday 

FB_IMG_1613475611875.jpg

1 hour ago, Jack.194 said:

I think Pale Waves will be added in the next inevitable announcement.

Reason being is there’s a post in the ‘news’ section of the website about Pale Waves’ new album.

Who else do people think we might see?

Wolf Alice have new music out Wednesday and no announced plans. 

this post is more in hope than any real expectation but they need to make some money somewhere!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Benj said:

Wolf Alice have new music out Wednesday and no announced plans. 

this post is more in hope than any real expectation but they need to make some money somewhere!

I briefly thought this earlier when I saw they have new music coming out. I’d absolutely love it.

However, when they last played they headlined the 2nd stage I believe? I really don’t think there’s a space for them on the line-up!

27 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

I briefly thought this earlier when I saw they have new music coming out. I’d absolutely love it.

However, when they last played they headlined the 2nd stage I believe? I really don’t think there’s a space for them on the line-up!

You’re right, if we class two main stages as 1 in reality (which we should. There is no logical place for them to squeeze in) assuming they’d be at lowest 3rd on a traditional main stage. 

Post Malone being a COVID cancel would change things

Edited by Benj