• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The guy battered his wife, denied it until video evidence surfaced, and then when given an opportunity to make a statement made it all about him and how he was in a good place rather than admitting gu

The year is 2038. We've been back at Reading for several years now. The Wombats have just finished their set, 3rd from the top of main stage on their 20th consecutive year at Reading Festival. Next up

cry more you nonce

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Andre91 said:

R&L have put another survey out asking who else people would like to see booked for 2021. You had to put 5 choices down of your own and then choose 3 from their (very random) pre-set list. 

I put Architects, IDLES, Enter Shikari, Ghostemane & Bloc Party as my own 5. 

I then chose Alexisonfire, Fontaines DC & Machine Gun Kelly from their really random list. 

Spanish Love Songs, AFI, Pale Waves, Garbage, Incubus from me. Then Alexisonfire, MGK and Interrupters.

21 minutes ago, Hart Attack said:

Spanish Love Songs, AFI, Pale Waves, Garbage, Incubus from me. Then Alexisonfire, MGK and Interrupters.

Glass animals, Bastille, NBT, blossoms, the academic 

then halsey 

2 hours ago, Hart Attack said:

I look at the lineup this year and can't see AFI or Interrupters being booked. I think Trees and SD are perfect respectively if about.

11 hours ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Bastille 😱😱😱

In my defence this would be my first time at the festival so to hell with who has been before I just wanna see the bands I like 

13 minutes ago, Will b said:

In my defence this would be my first time at the festival so to hell with who has been before I just wanna see the bands I like 

Oh fair enough mate, I agree, Bastille 2015 was my must see, now it’s a bland booking in my eyes.

What a day for fucking music:

new Nothing But Thieves album

new Gorillaz album

new Fever 333 EP

new Wallows EP

new Easy Life, Magic Gang, Nilufer Yanya and Bring Me singles 

and a Run DMC cover by Dinosaur Pile Up

Edited by Gerard the Fab
On 10/21/2020 at 1:10 PM, Andre91 said:

YUNGBLUD has his own tour so I doubt it’ll be be him. I’m hoping that Lotus Eater open. 

Yungblud has just announced another tour for October next year so he's definitely out.

1 hour ago, Gerard the Fab said:

What a day for fucking music:

new Nothing But Thieves album

new Gorillaz album

new Fever 333 EP

new Wallows EP

new Easy Life, Magic Gang, Nilufer Yanya and Bring Me singles 

and a Run DMC cover by Dinosaur Pile Up

Also:

New Pup EP

New Salem (Creeper's Will Gould's side project) EP

New IDKHOW album

Already listened to all three and they're all great

1 hour ago, Bandit Tom said:

New Bring album has just leaked in the usual places and holy shit

It’s bloody fantastic. Every single song on it is great (other than the closer but that’s likely just because I can’t stand Amy Lee’s voice anyway). Hopefully this tour sells well. Sheffield Arena and the O2 were both showing low availability on Ticketmaster a couple of hours ago. 

34 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

It’s bloody fantastic. Every single song on it is great (other than the closer but that’s likely just because I can’t stand Amy Lee’s voice anyway). Hopefully this tour sells well. Sheffield Arena and the O2 were both showing low availability on Ticketmaster a couple of hours ago. 

Makes me all the more pissed that R&L didn’t book them

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, wghennessy said:

I had the most random of video calls with Yungblud last night. What an absolute gent he is. I really hope he stays where he is on that line up.

Can't say I'm a fan of his music (just not my thing, although I did really like his feature on that MGK and BMTH song), but he does seem like a genuinely nice guy who cares about his fans. I see he's playing some big venues on his next tour, good on him.

23 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Not sure where you are looking but The 02 has loads of availability left. Standing is easy to get tickets and no seating section at all is sold out. Sheffield for obvious reasons has sold quick.

I'm not digging at them, I have preferred their newer stuff although not enough to buy a ticket or anything.

1 hour ago, Pottsy2913 said:

Can't say I'm a fan of his music (just not my thing, although I did really like his feature on that MGK and BMTH song), but he does seem like a genuinely nice guy who cares about his fans. I see he's playing some big venues on his next tour, good on him.

Yeah but he is just so irritating isn’t he. From his facial expressions to his demeanour, he’s like a mixture of that kid in every school who tries really hard to be alternative and your stereotypical drama student who is just annoyingly over the top all the time. 

I did think fair play to him for getting so big so quickly but then I watched an interview with him last week where he told a story about how his Dad took him to Download when he was 11 and he ‘somehow ended up backstage with all the rockstars’, so I Googled his Dad and turns out he used to be in T-Rex, so that might be why he suddenly came out of nowhere and has been everywhere for the last couple of years. It reminded me of that awful band Dead! from a few years ago who were similarly shoved down everyone’s throats by the rock press because one of their Dads was in the Sex Pistols or something. 

His features on those two songs are great but find his own music to be crap. 

Edited by Andre91
  • Upvote 3