5 minutes ago, Ives562 said:

Got my tickets to bring me the horizon this morning for London? Anyone else get any? 

Sheffield for me. Who do you see being the supports? Given Yungblud and Nova Twins are featured on the EP I'm thinking them?

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The guy battered his wife, denied it until video evidence surfaced, and then when given an opportunity to make a statement made it all about him and how he was in a good place rather than admitting gu

The year is 2038. We've been back at Reading for several years now. The Wombats have just finished their set, 3rd from the top of main stage on their 20th consecutive year at Reading Festival. Next up

cry more you nonce

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, sacred shape said:

Sheffield for me. Who do you see being the supports? Given Yungblud and Nova Twins are featured on the EP I'm thinking them?

Nice one :) I would be happy with yungblud being support but I'm seeing nova twins when I go to see enter shikari so I'm hoping maybe fever 333 might be a shout :)

44 minutes ago, sacred shape said:

YUNGBLUD has his own tour so I doubt it’ll be be him. I’m hoping that Lotus Eater open. 

Edited by Andre91
20 hours ago, WhoOdyssey said:

Also fwiw, the source I got the headliners leaked from has told me they're not expecting any festivals to happen next year. (though they're apparently thinking of moving Glastonbury to September)

Emily Eavis has come out and said they aren't considering moving Glasto. Whether that was definitive or just at the time she was interviewed I'm unsure but I think the feeling on the Glasto boards was it was a definitive "it's not moving."

8 hours ago, sacred shape said:

Got Sheffield tickets - While She Sleeps and Nova Twins would be good 

3 hours ago, Dukey said:

Got Sheffield tickets - While She Sleeps and Nova Twins would be good 

Would love WSS (bought tix to them at Key Club today too) but can't see them supporting with their new album out 

18 hours ago, sacred shape said:

Maybe Scarlxrd supported them on their last US tour and at APE and he's always releasing new music. Also Ashnikko as a curveball maybe idk

2 hours ago, Alex Winstone said:

Ghostemane, Holding Abscene and Lotus Eater as support I reckon

That would be insane. I was listening to Ghostemane’s new album this morning and thought he would make a great support for the tour. 

1 minute ago, Andre91 said:

That would be insane. I was listening to Ghostemane’s new album this morning and thought he would make a great support for the tour. 

Enjoyed most of that new Ghostemane album but some of that mixing/ production was horrible imo. I know that's kinda on brand for him but I think that might have to change for him to get much bigger than he is now.

Saying that, would still be a great act to support on the BMTH tour.

R&L have put another survey out asking who else people would like to see booked for 2021. You had to put 5 choices down of your own and then choose 3 from their (very random) pre-set list. 

I put Architects, IDLES, Enter Shikari, Ghostemane & Bloc Party as my own 5. 

I then chose Alexisonfire, Fontaines DC & Machine Gun Kelly from their really random list. 

• Upvote 2
7 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

R&L have put another survey out asking who else people would like to see booked for 2021. You had to put 5 choices down of your own and then choose 3 from their (very random) pre-set list. 

I then chose Alexisonfire, Fontaines DC & Machine Gun Kelly from their really random list. 

I put IDLES, Glass Animals, Everything Everything, Enter Shikari and While She Sleeps

then Fontaine’s DC, Wolf Alice and Halsey

11 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

I put IDLES, Glass Animals, Everything Everything, Enter Shikari and While She Sleeps

then Fontaine’s DC, Wolf Alice and Halsey

I put Parquet Courts, Gang of Youths, Declan McKenna, Sports Team and The Big Moon as my 5 

and picked Wolf Alice, Fontaines DC and Playboi Carti 

I went for Machine Gun Kelly, Spanish Love Songs, FIDLAR, Marilyn Manson & The Big Moon as my five. 

Then I selected Alexisonfire, The Interrupters and Wolf Alice. 

1 hour ago, Dim Sum said:

I put Parquet Courts, Gang of Youths, Declan McKenna, Sports Team and The Big Moon as my 5 

and picked Wolf Alice, Fontaines DC and Playboi Carti 

You'll be pleased to know that Sports Team have already been booked for the Friday

• Upvote 1
On 10/21/2020 at 12:26 PM, sacred shape said:

I honestly can’t shake the feeling that Babymetal will support them. Have a song with them on the new album, and Bring Me recently supported them on their Japanese tour I believe.

2 hours ago, Pottsy2913 said:

I honestly can’t shake the feeling that Babymetal will support them. Have a song with them on the new album, and Bring Me recently supported them on their Japanese tour I believe.

That would be awesome if they did, would be a great show but pretty sure Babymetal played the O2 didn't they?

11 minutes ago, Dukey said:

That would be awesome if they did, would be a great show but pretty sure Babymetal played the O2 didn't they?

They played the O2 Academy in Manchester and Hammersmith Apollo in London :) 

Babymetal supporting would make sense. 

9 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

They played the O2 Academy in Manchester and Hammersmith Apollo in London :) 

Babymetal supporting would make sense. 

Oh okay great, they would be an excellent support then

4 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Enter Shikari headlining the R1 or 3rd down on the QOTSA would be amazing 

1 hour ago, Dukey said:

Architects and Bring me the Horizon having a competition for who can release the biggest banger of the week 

Bring Me(teora) The Horizon is something I’m cool with.