2021 Lineup

Will see how the rest of the lineup pans out - but QOTSA and Liam Gallagher is a very good Sunday night. Would watch Disclosure as I've never seen them and I'm sure the FR stage or whatever equivalent will give me something else to watch when the rappers are on. 

Amazed Catfish are headlining- they're headlining Neighbourhood Weekender up here in May, which is tiny. 

A few older indie acts like frank Turner, subways, cribs etc throughout the weekend and I'll be happy 

Really dull headliners for me, you could easily have 3 of those headline with the other three subbing on a normal line up. I personally loved being in the radio 1 tent too, big enough to be spaced out in but loved the atmosphere in there, seems like the second main stage might replace that though (I'd guess?) which would be a bit of a loss for me. 

Will wait and see what more acts they announce but doubt I'll be there next year at all (usually go for at least a day) 

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Can’t help but feel like QOTSA are just gonna die on their arses at this. Reading and Leeds just ain’t their festivals anymore.

Agreed, I'm just above the demographic and I don't know anyone who's heard past No One Knows, can't imagine anyone younger listening to them either tbh

I think it's OK. Liam Gallagher was a strong booking, Stormzy too. Queens will be brilliant, and likewise I can see Post Malone and Catfish going down fairly well. I'm not sold on Disclosure but if they wanted something different then fine. Obviously depressing omission of you know what, but I'm not going to get into that.  

2 minutes ago, Jne15 said:

I think QOTSA, LG, Post Malone and Stormzy are v strong headliners..

AJ Tracey, Lewis Capaldi, Doja Cat and Da Baby will draw big crowds. 

Based on 6 yes I think QOTSA are okay but didn't their own outdoor show not sell well?, I've also never seen a huge crowd for them at Reading....even when it was more a rock lineup booked.

Just now, Dangerbreaks said:

Agreed, I'm just above the demographic and I don't know anyone who's heard past No One Knows, can't imagine anyone younger listening to them either tbh

If they were on the day with Stormzy then 100%. 

This lineup, well the headliners do try and seem to please both markets, but unfortunately I'm not a huge fan of LG or QOTSA, and have been going off Catfish for the last few years.