2021 Lineup

Only really seen the same few names thrown about the past couple days (BMTH / LG / Dua Lipa / Billie Eilish / Travis Scott / Slipknot). I’d be happy with any combination of the names thrown about, but it’d be really nice to have someone really unexpected.

I’m thinking similar to 2018 when everyone was discussing Foo Fighters and The 1975 as possibilities, but as far as I remember I don’t think one person mentioned Post Malone - although he’s not my cup of tea, it was really nice having a headliner announced that was completely out of the blue.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, deckchair92 said:

kv4vfhw247k51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

It would be the most wasted spot for The Cribs, under DMA's would be better. Also Catfish aren't going to get a top spot. I'd put The Streets opposite Dua Lipa, Capaldi under Dua Lipa and Catfish under The Streets. In this format too, I think Wolf Alice are higher than 3rd as if they are doing non clashing then essentially a sub would on one stage would usually be 3rd.

1 minute ago, thewayiam said:

It would be the most wasted spot for The Cribs, under DMA's would be better. Also Catfish aren't going to get a top spot. I'd put The Streets opposite Dua Lipa, Capaldi under Dua Lipa and Catfish under The Streets. In this format too, I think Wolf Alice are higher than 3rd as if they are doing non clashing then essentially a sub would on one stage would usually be 3rd.

The streets would never be ahead of catfish

3 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Biffy Clyro for 2022. 

We shall see, their album has dropped significantly in the charts alone after just one week, especially when compared to another talked about headliner and a sub option. Interesting to note that the album seemingly didn't even chart in 3 countries at least and in two others did the worse out of the last 3 albums.

Edited by thewayiam