2021 Lineup

6 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

I swear the Sherlocks rock up and do a secret set every year? I distinctly remember it happening when I was at the 1975/Royal Blood day on a day ticket in 2019

Reading only that year, Leeds only this year! Feel they might get a bigger crowd today 😂

The 1975 absolutely blew me away that day - surprised me hugely 

Edited by efcfanwirral

iplayer streaming not starting till 3pm each day. Dunno yet if that's so they can bridge gaps from the acts that won't let their performance be streamed, or if they're just gonna broadcast everything properly live from then. They said 20 acts from the weekend will have sets to watch at any time. But there's about 14 acts per day on the main stages.

9 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

iplayer streaming not starting till 3pm each day. Dunno yet if that's so they can bridge gaps from the acts that won't let their performance be streamed, or if they're just gonna broadcast everything properly live from then. They said 20 acts from the weekend will have sets to watch at any time. But there's about 14 acts per day on the main stages.

It would also mean no Nothing but Thieves since they are opening/special guest if it starts at 3pm.

31 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

So if you're on early, you're off the stream. No Stormzy. BBC tweet said if you want him he's on near midnight tomorrow on BBC1.

Think the early bands are always not broadcast if I remember correctly, 3pm seems later than usual to start though

6 minutes ago, LazyDavid said:

Think the early bands are always not broadcast if I remember correctly, 3pm seems later than usual to start though

Looking back at the past few years' lineups, my memory of tv watching seems to start with the third band of the day on the main stage, so you're right.

Now I think about it, Glastonbury doesn't do the first act or 2 either. I guess it's been so long I've forgotten how they operate.

2 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

Looking back at the past few years' lineups, my memory of tv watching seems to start with the third band of the day on the main stage, so you're right.

Now I think about it, Glastonbury doesn't do the first act or 2 either. I guess it's been so long I've forgotten how they operate.

you know if it's going to be sets from reading and leeds, or just one of them?

3 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

you know if it's going to be sets from reading and leeds, or just one of them?

They only do Reading. They do film some sets on the Introducing stage and this usually appears at some point, but never livestreamed.

• Thanks 1