2021 Lineup

2 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

Haha, no idea.

I can only guess that one of Inhaler has tested positive and the Nova twins have joined the rest of the band for the set.

Or Nova Twins are just gonna fill their slot

2 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

Haha, no idea.

I can only guess that one of Inhaler has tested positive and the Nova twins have joined the rest of the band for the set.

That’s not a bad guess maybe. We’ll just have to take it as it comes I think cause it seems like FR aren’t gonna communicate what’s going on with us

Inhaler did cancel gigs this week seemingly due to COVID but didn’t mentioned Reading and Leeds. Nova Twins subbing in one of the band members weirdly wouldn’t surprise me. Perhaps they needed a few days to learn the material?

they also are still on my app for Reading if that helps.

also in spite of a good evening string the afternoon for Sunday is looking a bit bare for me. Any recommendations on smaller stages?

Edited by Jonathan Jonathan

3 minutes ago, Paulmcm1998 said:

What's the script with over 18s wristband exchange do you need these to get pints in the arena? Do they cost? Do I need one?

nah just means you won’t get ID’d at bars and there’s certain little areas that are 18+ you need them for. that’s about it, just pain in the arse queuing for them 

1 hour ago, TownNation said:

That’s not a bad guess maybe. We’ll just have to take it as it comes I think cause it seems like FR aren’t gonna communicate what’s going on with us

This expectation for news ASAP is a bit entitled.

Let them work it out. There’s no need to know right now!

Just now, Benj said:

Oh I agree and you can’t help the situation - I just wish in general sometimes they’d communicate better that’s all mate! I hope that clears things up, and I apologise if that came across harshly

20 minutes ago, Benj said:

I can definitely see where you’re coming from but £230+ is a big investment for a lot of people, especially the young’uns. If your favourite band vanished off the website without confirmation you’d be dwelling on it so taking acts off the website quietly without an official announcement is a bit poor

2 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

I can definitely see where you’re coming from but £230+ is a big investment for a lot of people, especially the young’uns. If your favourite band vanished off the website without confirmation you’d be dwelling on it so taking acts off the website quietly without an official announcement is a bit poor

I disagree tbf, they will make the announcements each morning of the day affected. No need to keep announcing every couple of hours just confusing, everyone craic on it be reet! 

if anyone enters the Leeds arena tonight could you take a picture of the alcohol prices thanks 

1 hour ago, TownNation said:

Oh I agree and you can’t help the situation - I just wish in general sometimes they’d communicate better that’s all mate! I hope that clears things up, and I apologise if that came across harshly

Same here if mine did!

Would be good of them to confirm people were out earlier for sure. Esp when the rumours start swirling like with MGK

having spoken to my niece yesterday just before she went down, I suspect half the people going don’t have a clue who’s playing bar 3-4 acts!

41 minutes ago, heartsink said:

I disagree tbf, they will make the announcements each morning of the day affected. No need to keep announcing every couple of hours just confusing, everyone craic on it be reet! 

if anyone enters the Leeds arena tonight could you take a picture of the alcohol prices thanks 

It adds a bit more excitement not knowing who you’re getting tbf, just disappointing because you’d imagine that any US acts pulling out now must have known for some time, I doubt Fever 333 will have pulled out overnight. Circumstances can’t be helped but for the money I’d personally expect half decent comms.

I second that on the bar prices. It was £6.50 a pint in 2018 and very similar in 2019

4 minutes ago, Benj said:

Same here if mine did!

Would be good of them to confirm people were out earlier for sure. Esp when the rumours start swirling like with MGK

having spoken to my niece yesterday just before she went down, I suspect half the people going don’t have a clue who’s playing bar 3-4 acts!

It proves your point though that live music is back and no one cares and tbh I like it that way 😂

34 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

It adds a bit more excitement not knowing who you’re getting tbf, just disappointing because you’d imagine that any US acts pulling out now must have known for some time, I doubt Fever 333 will have pulled out overnight. Circumstances can’t be helped but for the money I’d personally expect half decent comms.

I second that on the bar prices. It was £6.50 a pint in 2018 and very similar in 2019

Overnight isn't that unlikely with pre departure and post arrival covid tests