2021 Lineup

4 minutes ago, manchestermusicreview said:

Could also see Lock-Up artists play main stage - e.g. Yonaka, Nova Twins or Ashnikko - and then do their second set; vaguely remember this happening in 2019

Yonaka maybe but normally it's someone a bit bigger and more note worthy as I can't see Nova Twins being that hugely in demand the same way Enter Shikari or The Bronx who have done the double duty before. I saw them a couple of times at the festivals in 2019 and they weren't pulling the crowds for the spots they had.

4 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

Perhaps Frank will revive Mongol Horde, haha.

They were releasing new songs and touring in 2019, these reunion shows are coming alot quicker.

With Frankie T taking his next album in a more punk/hardcore direction he may not feel the need to play with Mongol Horde right now.

1 hour ago, rivalschools.price said:

Nightmare!

I’ve lost just about every band I wanted to see this year but this is the biggest blow to my line up personally.

Can’t believe they’ve left it this late to announce it as surely they knew before this.

Hoping for some decent replacements for these and Creeper to be announced today.

Jesus, that is unlucky. Creeper and Fever 333 were the only bands i would have paid to watch on the Sunday at Leeds. My headliner would be the Silent Disco.

That said, the weather is looking good so it will still be a good weekend. 

1 minute ago, she bangs the drums said:

Jesus, that is unlucky. Creeper and Fever 333 were the only bands i would have paid to watch on the Sunday at Leeds. My headliner would be the Silent Disco.

That said, the weather is looking good so it will still be a good weekend. 

The Pit was looking good this year to be fair with Fever333, Creeper, Ho99o9,Spiritbox and Cleopatrick but, unavoidable as it is, it’s been decimated by the COVID restrictions.

Seems the Pit has been hit more than any other stage.

4 hours ago, TownNation said:

Okay so the app doesn’t have it on but tonight’s acts on the FR have a time through their website e.g Vistas in screenshot but nothing about Alternative acts / stage yet. 

Any you’d recommend at Leeds on either the LS23 or FR Stage tonight guys? Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

B6D8495D-F006-42DA-9784-99C176CF4EDA.png

Zuzu is good! Saw her at 110 Above. And not sure if you're looking at Vistas from a time perspective or if you're actually a fan but their live shows have some great energy - I'd highly recommend watching them

2 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Zuzu is good! Saw her at 110 Above. And not sure if you're looking at Vistas from a time perspective or if you're actually a fan but their live shows have some great energy - I'd highly recommend watching them

Would second the Vistas shout - expect a Scottish Vaccines vibe from them. 

If there’s no replacement for Fever 333 it’ll be very poor, I’m no Post Malone fan so it being him or nothing wasn’t great in 2019 but for it to happen again would be dreadful, especially as the Sunday headliner on both occasions

Edited by andyrhodes24

6 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

If there’s no replacement for Fever 333 it’ll be very poor, I’m no Post Malone fan so it being him or nothing wasn’t great in 2019 but for it to happen again would be dreadful, especially as the Sunday headliner on both occasions

Solardo are decent on the Dance Stage if you want to avoid Posty

11 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Appreciate this mate! Honestly never heard of them I just remember people on here saying if you get the opportunity to see them so that’s exactly what I’ll do for both ZuZu and Vistas!

I know there’s not much crossover but with Fever 333 dropping out and there basically being no other clashes I think Post might get the biggest crowd ever at the festival, I know he’s played 3 festivals in a row but he’s huge with the target demographic so people will see him if nobody else is on. 

12 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Very catchy stuff from Vistas - crowd were going crazy for them at 110, big singalong 

Okay I’m there! Sounds awesome

8 minutes ago, thatTFBguy said:

I'll also give a plug to Vistas - great band and excellent live. 

Thanks mate! Definitely gonna go and see them

8 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

I know there’s not much crossover but with Fever 333 dropping out and there basically being no other clashes I think Post might get the biggest crowd ever at the festival, I know he’s played 3 festivals in a row but he’s huge with the target demographic so people will see him if nobody else is on. 

Honestly looking that way!

Just now, TornShaun said:

Get Architects in quick to replace Fever 333!

It’s definitely viable - yes please! This would more than make my day. Can’t see it tho 😔 wish they’d confirm these drop outs tho and also say if we have any replacements or not - we have a right to know at the end of the day