2021 Lineup

12 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Getting errors when I try to put my ticket in Google Pay as per the email they just sent. Will be fun trying to get it up with no signal...

I uninstalled the ticketmaster app and reinstalled it when I had this problem last week and it worked

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, LazyDavid said:

Still no app for Android? 

I've just found that it's a brand new app for Android, I was waiting on the old one to update. Its just called Leeds 2021 and developed by festival Republic ltd

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.greencopper.leeds

Edited by kaytee...
  • Thanks 4

33 minutes ago, kaytee... said:

I've just found that it's a brand new app for Android, I was waiting on the old one to update. Its just called Leeds 2021 and developed by festival Republic ltd

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.greencopper.leeds

Mate you are a hero I've been repeatedly uninstalling and reinstalling the old app lol

22 minutes ago, JamieB1830 said:

Absolutely fucking buzzing tonight, I’m 18 and this is my first festival ever, feel like a little kid before christmas ahahaha

Not sure where to camp, thinking of Orange but we’ll take anywhere we can get

You talking Reading?

Okay so the app doesn’t have it on but tonight’s acts on the FR have a time through their website e.g Vistas in screenshot but nothing about Alternative acts / stage yet. 

Any you’d recommend at Leeds on either the LS23 or FR Stage tonight guys? Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

B6D8495D-F006-42DA-9784-99C176CF4EDA.png

5 minutes ago, kaytee... said:

They left that a bit late considering they had their own gigs on too. Surely they would have known earlier if it's due to travel restrictions

Agreed but at the end of the day I’m just taking it as it comes - almost to be expected with restrictions and Covid. Surprised Posty is still scheduled honestly 

Last year we got nothing at all so this year i don’t mind really who’s there - could it have been better? Sure. But, let’s make it what it is and still have a freakin’ amazing weekend because the festival is back at a time where we wasn’t sure whether it’d go ahead. So let’s just have a damn good time!

Edited by TownNation
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, TownNation said:

It’s just tough with both Creeper and FEVER 333 dropping out - do we see someone replacing these or at least one of them or do we think they’ll just close the stage earlier? I’m hoping replacement or something of the sort but it might be too late.

Think it’s a bit late unless they can get a secret set to place last and bill them as a “special guest headliner” like slam dunk do and just leave the gap they were initially going to play

1 hour ago, kaytee... said:

They left that a bit late considering they had their own gigs on too. Surely they would have known earlier if it's due to travel restrictions

Suspect someone must have tested positive in the pre-entry test, or been to Mexico in last 10 days...

Either way would be nice to have a full excuse but you never get them these days 

Edited by Benj

2 hours ago, TownNation said:

Okay so the app doesn’t have it on but tonight’s acts on the FR have a time through their website e.g Vistas in screenshot but nothing about Alternative acts / stage yet. 

Any you’d recommend at Leeds on either the LS23 or FR Stage tonight guys? Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

B6D8495D-F006-42DA-9784-99C176CF4EDA.png

Is there anything like this for Reading? Any thurs late night entertainment?