2021 Lineup

47 minutes ago, Newjem said:

Creeper have now disappeared from the website...

Edit: Also some smaller names like Mastermind or Claudia Valentina dropped out.

Bollocks! That’s just about every band I bought a ticket for gone.

Fingers crossed for Bob Vylan and Fever333 as the last ones standing from my original list of bands I wanted to see (though I’m happy with Biffy and Dinosaur pile up as replacements for two of my drop outs)

Just now, Dukey said:

Not sure who they could get on such short notice - Sleeps or Funeral for a Friend would be nice 

Oooh yeah Sleeps would be the dream, gutted about Creeper but I'd soon forget if they bagged them as a replacement. You'd imagine most of the Slam Dunk bands would be available and fancy it

Just now, Galactus said:

If they've been removed from the website someone needs to come out and confirm this offcially

The app will be awash with announcements this year, not just for the annual rap act that inevitably pulls out. Remembering back, most (if not all) of the bands that pulled out of Latitude announced it on Twitter etc

15 minutes ago, Paulmcm1998 said:

Walked past a dog which was labelled drug dog and if it reacted you'd be searched. I think they were also doing random bag searches too from what I could see

Weird question mate sorry - assuming you've come from Glasgow, did you have to come off of the A1M at the A64 junction and go in via White Gate? If so, did you end up in the East Car Parks near brown/green camp? Trying to figure out what I'm doing

9 minutes ago, FakeEmpire said:

Members of Creeper have tweeted within the past few mins and have not mentioned pulling out. They are still on the app as well. Maybe just an error on the website?

They're no longer on the app. Probably someone from the band tested positive today.

51 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Has anyone's Android Leeds app updated with the schedule yet? I know I can use clashfinder but would be good to get it on there too! 

Still waiting for Reading app. I'm leaving in 15, would have been nice to have it before getting to the network black hole that is reading festival