2021 Lineup

Have class weekends guys, been a weird couple years but here we are at the other side ready to go.

if anyone has Reading early bird what are the queues like and if you see a lanky fucker in a Brazil shirt later on 👋🏼👋🏼

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Have class weekends guys, been a weird couple years but here we are at the other side ready to go.

if anyone has Reading early bird what are the queues like and if you see a lanky fucker in a Brazil shirt later on 👋🏼👋🏼

I’m currently at white entrance and it seems like a bit of a shit show. No real queuing system as there isn’t barriers. Once they open gates it’s going to be carnage I think 

22 minutes ago, SamFicher said:

First timer here, Do they have screens at the side of the stages to watch at distance?

Yeah they usually do, but the sound is pretty shocking haha wonder what it'll be like this year with two main stages?  I know they aren't supposed to clash but you always end up with bands going on late/early at these things, so there are bound to be some sound clashes. 

2 minutes ago, iistroudley said:

I’m currently at white entrance and it seems like a bit of a shit show. No real queuing system as there isn’t barriers. Once they open gates it’s going to be carnage I think 

Bloody hell, is it opening soon??  I'm not even leaving London till 1500 as thought gates opened at 1800!  Wish they'd communicated this a bit better. 

4 hours ago, kaytee... said:

When the barcode finally loads for you, under it there should be the option to add to your Apple or Google pay wallet. Saves having to rely on a connection when you get there

4 hours ago, TornShaun said:

Mines showing up ok but i've added to my Apple Wallet too just in case!

2 hours ago, WStoner said:

Ah that sucks mate, is there a box office onsite you could go to? 

managed to stick it in my wallet now luckily. hopefully most people going know to do that too otherwise entry could be very slow haha

Have a good weekend guys! If you see me in a You Me At Six t shirt (says suckapunch on the front) for today in the guest area then say hi to me! After 2 years of talking to you all it’d be great this weekend if we could meet and stuff!

I’ll be around for the weekend especially when things open up starting tomorrow so hope to see some of you around this weekend! Obviously top will change 😂

It’s been a long time coming so have a great weekend guys.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1