2021 Lineup

13 minutes ago, Buko said:

Yeah just done a double take now of this now, how is that gona work? 

You'd imagine they'd have to restrict the amount of stuff you can buy massively. Unless the exit leads back out in to the campsites 

That will most likely be the case (with the exit leading to the campsites) I did get myself excited at the thought of just being able to buy myself a crate and have it in the arena, but surely they aren’t going to allow that after the strict rules they’ve had since it’s existence 

First time I've not been preparing for a Wednesday start since 2011, does feel proper strange.

I actually like the whole lineup as well but couldn't convince anyone else to commit to the full wekeend. Looking forward to seeing what it's like on a day ticket though, and hoping to get one of the interesting secret sets.

The Struts > Neck Deep > KSI > Tom Grennan > Blossoms > Wolf Alice > Yungblud > Holly Humberstone > Biffy Clyro > Liam Gallagher

15 minutes ago, BPM Square said:

Reading from above flying over, wasn't sure it was happening for so long so incredibly hyped for it now. 

IMG-20210824-WA0013.jpg

I flew over this AM but annoyingly picked the right hand side of the plane assuming good views over London on arrival, only for them to land the rarer way!

LHR was amazingly quiet through immigration in 20 seconds!

Still looks like the FR tent is yet to go up

Edited by Benj

My weekend plan: 

Nothing But Thieves > Inhaler > Sports Team > Mabel > Nova Twins > Yonaka  > Boston Manor > Dinosaur Pile Up

Fever 333 > Beck Hill > Sigrid  > Loathe > Hannah Wants > Calva Louise  > Disclosure > Fever 333 

Neck Deep > Koven > YungBlud > ShyFX > Biffy Clyro > Crucast

And hopefully Frank Carter and YM@6 if they’re secret sets!

5 minutes ago, TornShaun said:

My weekend plan: 

Nothing But Thieves > Inhaler > Sports Team > Mabel > Nova Twins > Yonaka  > Boston Manor > Dinosaur Pile Up

Fever 333 > Beck Hill > Sigrid  > Loathe > Hannah Wants > Calva Louise  > Disclosure > Fever 333 

Neck Deep > Koven > YungBlud > ShyFX > Biffy Clyro > Crucast

And hopefully Frank Carter and YM@6 if they’re secret sets!

Are Inhaler still playing after ditching this week shows due to covid?

13 minutes ago, R Shah said:

Leeds - any others with guest tickets going Wednesday?

Also, do yous know whereabouts on the map the shuttle bus drops you off?? 

Yes, the shuttle bus will drop you off at the yellow gate, which is conveniently where you pick up your guess pass from. 

23 minutes ago, R Shah said:

Leeds - any others with guest tickets going Wednesday?

Also, do yous know whereabouts on the map the shuttle bus drops you off?? 

Hello! Me. If you mean guest / residents from thorner and Bramham? 

If so as far as I gather, it’s the same spot. Guest camping is in EXACTLY the same place. At least from Thorner’s side (where I’m from) Car parking is in a very slightly different place, but it’s just across the field. Buses and coaches go next to the camping, and then the shuttle usually parks just in the next field in previous years. Then you just take the shortcut by walking through the yellow gate. (If I have the name right?)

That’s what usually happens and that seems to be the same walking through, by, through info, seeing things and everything. I will try and double check this for you though if you want - and that’s what you mean 😂

Edited by TownNation

10 minutes ago, bethny said:

I know the Co-op is showing in the arena on the map (Leeds) but I also go an email yesterday saying the Co-op was in orange?! Is that just a mix up somewhere along the line?

Screenshot_20210823-172821_Email.jpg

Is orange the nearest campsite to the arena - hence the slight mixup? Just taking a guess here. 

6 minutes ago, WStoner said:

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but is it just the NME/Radio 1 tent that's become a stage this year?  I had this idea that all of the tents were going to be stages this year for some reason? 

No tents are still very much in place at the sites this summer

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Brandohoff said:

The map for leeds can’t be too accurate. The co-op can’t be in the arena and the showers can’t be all the way down in yellow camping surely 

I thought this too, if the arena entrance is literally where the text is on the map (i.e a bit closer to blue camp) it'll create a worse bottleneck that usual on a night. Looks like they've definitely moved some of the village stuff around though

Just now, andyrhodes24 said:

I was thinking yesterday, it'll be interesting to see what lineup is on the back of the merch. Don't know what the lead times will be but it'll tell us how last minute the lineup was/if they knew say a month ago if MGK was pulling out etc

the lanyard programme will be useless too id imagine...... i'll no doubt still buy one though

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, WStoner said:

Does anyone know anything about the "Transgressive Takeover" on the Alternative Stage?  https://www.readingfestival.com/news/alternative-stage-line-up-just-announced

Is it just a silent disco in the main arena area?  Or is it proper late night DJ sets?  And what does "very very late" mean?  

Late night DJ sets, goes on all morning I think, Transgressive is the company 

18 minutes ago, WStoner said:

Does anyone know anything about the "Transgressive Takeover" on the Alternative Stage?  https://www.readingfestival.com/news/alternative-stage-line-up-just-announced

Is it just a silent disco in the main arena area?  Or is it proper late night DJ sets?  And what does "very very late" mean?  

They are DJ sets but usually as silent discos in the Alternative Tent. Finishing around 3-4am in previous years I think.