2021 Lineup

9 minutes ago, Quorn said:

Didn’t leave the site during the weekend last time, Reading don’t care about bringing alcohol in on second entry do they? Boardmasters were pretty strict about it

Yh you’ll be calm, cans only 

2 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

It’s all Calmed down a bit again now, if I get to Reading at about 1:30/2 tomorrow will I get a decent place in yellow or orange camp realistically

Yes it should be fine. I got in at about 5pm Wednesday in 2019 and there were plenty of spaces scattered about in Orange and Yellow. I'd say it was less than half full. We got a good spot in yellow right next to the arena. It only really starts to fill up on Thursday afternoon

10 minutes ago, Ethan_Crossley96 said:

Quick Question: 

My general weekend ticket says not valid for entry until 3am me and a mate were thinking of going at 3am Thursday morning will they let us in at that time 

Did this 2014, busier than you think, just managed to squeeze a 4 man in red though.

My weekend plan: 

Hot Milk > The Struts > Russ Millions > Neck Deep > KSI > Arizona Zervas > Wolf Alice > YUNGBLUD > Biffy Clyro > Liam Gallagher 

Nothing But Thieves > Sports Team > Wargasm > Backroad Gee > Ivorian Doll > Nova Twins > Ghetts > Boston Manor > Stormzy > Dinosaur Pile-Up 

Fever 333 > KennyHoopla > Alfie Templeman > Beabadoobee > Slowthai > City Morgue > Two Door Cinema Club > Holding Absence > Creeper > Fever 333 

I might try and catch a bit of Disclosure, it depends how I’m feeling on Sunday. 

24 minutes ago, Darberry said:

Yes it should be fine. I got in at about 5pm Wednesday in 2019 and there were plenty of spaces scattered about in Orange and Yellow. I'd say it was less than half full. We got a good spot in yellow right next to the arena. It only really starts to fill up on Thursday afternoon

Oh nice thanks mate, I keep worrying but really it shouldn’t be packed, that’s the whole idea of having early bird tickeys

12 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Oh nice thanks mate, I keep worrying but really it shouldn’t be packed, that’s the whole idea of having early bird tickeys

I wonder how Many early bird tickets they do sell. It wouldn’t surprise me if they make 90k early bird tickets available for sale. Nothing stopping them, I’d the demand is there

23 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

My weekend plan: 

Hot Milk > The Struts > Russ Millions > Neck Deep > KSI > Arizona Zervas > Wolf Alice > YUNGBLUD > Biffy Clyro > Liam Gallagher 

Nothing But Thieves > Sports Team > Wargasm > Backroad Gee > Ivorian Doll > Nova Twins > Ghetts > Boston Manor > Stormzy > Dinosaur Pile-Up 

Fever 333 > KennyHoopla > Alfie Templeman > Beabadoobee > Slowthai > City Morgue > Two Door Cinema Club > Holding Absence > Creeper > Fever 333 

I might try and catch a bit of Disclosure, it depends how I’m feeling on Sunday. 

The struts > The Hunna > BBCC > Tom grennan > blossoms > wolf Alice > yungblud > Gerry > biffy > LG

NBT > inhaler > sports team > sea girls > declan McKenna > Mabel > Sam fender > yonaka > catfish > stormzy

Academic > fever333 > kennyhoopla > bedaboobee > Becky hill > sigrid > slowthai > the kid laroi > wombats > TDCC > disclosure > posty 

+ any secret sets that take a fancy

kennyhoopla is going to go off! 

6 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Never got early bird before but i’d assume getting there about 4pm on wednesday i’ll be able to find space for 3 tents, a 4 man, a 3 man and a 2 man respectively, somewhere in brown at least 

Yeah you’ll be fine, Thursday from what I’ve seen is usually a nightmare. But that’s cause I camp in orange so!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, heartsink said:

Just noticed the co-op this year is in the arena at Leeds? This will be a first as it’s normally in the village/campsite area, 

Yeah just done a double take now of this now, how is that gona work? 

You'd imagine they'd have to restrict the amount of stuff you can buy massively. Unless the exit leads back out in to the campsites 

4 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

I keep asking questions but I’ve never camped before. If I have early bird, can I set my tents up and then leave them overnight?

Im also assuming I get my weekend wristband at the same time

Yes you can cause I do for the first 2 nights too and yes you do. At least for my 13 years I’ve been going they always give me my weekend camping and weekend wristband (to access the arena etc.) at the same time