2021 Lineup

10 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

If you’d have asked me last year i’d have said Gerry Cinnamon would be a repeat of this but I reckon it’ll be packed for him now

He’ll have a big crowd at Leeds not sure about Reading. Equally though he could be one we look back on in a few years time and think ‘how did he sub’

15 minutes ago, captainricebox said:

For absolutely no reason i was hoping Everything Everything would be on before Girl In Red, bit it's gonna be Jake Bugg, isn't it 😞

Or the FR secret set between Baby Queen and Bloxx

4 minutes ago, jump said:

Sonisphere had 10-15min gaps between the acts on different stages. I use to have time to get a pint when I was on my way to see the next band.

That's all we can ask for! The stages are close enough, I just hope the toilets and bars are bigger than normal and set up for a concentrated wave of people who actually want to get somewhere.

I'll be fine but I can see a situation where the girlfriend and her friend miss 15+ minutes of wolf alice and liam gallagher queueing for the toilets and there's zero chance she can hang on. If they're trying this new way of doing things it has to be set up to accommodate it 

Edited by efcfanwirral

Nothing But Thieves>Inhaler>Sports Team>Sea Girls>Declan McKenna>Backroad Gee>Sam Fender>AJ Tracey>Catfish and The Bottlemen>Stormzy

NOISY>Fever 333>Easy Life>Bob Vylan>Slowthai>The Wombats>Two Door Cinema Club>Disclosure>Post Malone

Niko B>Bad Boy Chiller Crew>Baby Queen>Wolf Alice>SHY FX>Crucast>Liam Gallagher

Stacked weekend for me tbh can’t complain 

Nothing But Thieves > The Snuts > Bad Nerves > Tia Carys > Shaybo > Wargasm > Dana Dentata > Mabel > Sam Fender > Ghetts > Catfish and the Bottlemen > Stormzy

Noisy > The Academic > Kennyhoopla > Alfie Templeman > Jazmin Bean > Becky Hill > Sigrid > Slowthai > The Kid Laroi > The Wombats > Two Door Cinema Club > Disclosure > Post Malone

Hot Milk > Kam-Blu > Niko B > Bad Boy Chiller Crew > L Devine > Baby Queen > Secret Set? > Blossoms > Wolf Alice > Yungblud > Gerry Cinnamon > Biffy Clyro > Liam Gallagher

Happy with that.

It's only now I realise how stacked Leeds is looking for me.

Friday: The Struts > Bad Boy Chiller Crew > Lauran Hibberd > Blossoms > Wolf Alice > Yungblud > Gerry Cinnamon > Biffy Clyro > Liam Gallagher > Bad Boy Chiller Crew

Saturday: Nothing But Thieves > Demob Happy > The Snuts > Inhaler > Bad Nerves > *Pit Secret Set* > Sea Girls > Wargasm > Dana Dentana > Nova Twins > Sam Fender > Yonaka > Catfish and the Bottlemen > Boston Manor > Dinosaur Pile-Up

Sunday: Fever 333 > *Pit Secret Set* > Beabadoobee > Bob Vylan > Badflower > *Pit Secret Set* > Loathe > The Wombats > City Morgue > Holding Absence > Creeper > Fever 333

8 minutes ago, Known-Radio said:

do you gutys think broco will be announced as the pretty boys again or just a usual secret set and not be on the line up at all?

I remember it being the worst kept secret in recent secret set history last time so surely they'll play it a bit cooler this time

14 hours ago, Dukey said:

For anyone not going - BBC are showing Stormzy at 11 on Saturday evening snd Liam Gallagher on Sunday evening at 11. 

ugh I hope that's just cuz they're the big stars to a bbc 1 type audience. I've made sure to be at home this weekend to watch Post Malone and the other yank acts stream live. Lately their sets are missing from iplayer after - or sometimes you just get a song or 2. And now even acts like Clairo are managing to have their sets not even streamed.

13 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

Personally I'd prefer to see testing only, with photo proof (to spot check, with a threat of some kind if its not legit, surely there are ways) I don't think vaccine only is enough - I know "less chance" but really, if any restrictions are to come in that exclude people, it should be aimed at closer to "no chance" 

as it is I've just accepted I'll catch it at some point the next couple of weeks! 

I agree with you. But i think that's where maybe the funding is too much and the time taken but that shouldn't be a factor on health and safety.

I've said from the very start no mass event, really no event should have been attended by anyone that wasn't double vaccined and clear for 3 weeks.

I couldn't give a shit what anyone else thinks to that personally on here. I'll the let festival case rise in those of an age that won't have had that chance yet do the talking.

• Downvote 1