2021 Lineup

24 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

believe the pretty boys account was made solely for the purpose of teasing their secret set in 2017, can't see why they'd just randomly pick it up again for another reason especially on the week of R+L

They've not gone by that pseudonym for any other event have they? It's got to be R&L, nothing else it could be

Just now, Andre91 said:

I tweeted something the uber cheesy ‘I hope I don’t get SUCKAPUNCHED at R&L this weekend’ and Josh Francesci just liked it. 

YMAS set confirmed? 

He's been liking tweets asking if they're doing a secret set for months - earlier this summer I seem to remember we thought he was having a laugh but it's got legs now you have to say

12 minutes ago, devilman said:

Even I have 17 bands I want to see. You lot are tough to please.

To be honest I just think I’ve been unlucky with withdrawals, can’t blame the festival at all as it’s unavoidable and most are very happy with the line up so they’re obviously doing it right.

Since I bought the ticket in 2019 for the supposed 2020 festival, I’ve lost RATM,The Bronx, Idles, Cancer Bats, Fontaines DC, QOTSA, Ho99o9, Gallows, Cleopatrick and Spiritbox off the top of my head (there’s probably more) so little wonder that there isn’t much left I want to see.I’m sure if you took 10 bands off most peoples ‘must see’ list then they’d also be left with slim pickings.

As I said, not anyone’s fault and the festival have obviously done a good job as everyone, including yourself, have plenty they want to see.(I’d also have 17 bands without the withdrawals)

Dont rule out me posting on here on Monday saying how much of a good time I’ve had despite the line up not being to my taste though haha.

Edited by rivalschools.price

9 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Nobody can really compare this year’s lineup to 2019’s; they came out straight away and said that it was going to essentially be a new lineup. You can only really moan about dropouts from the 2020 lineup. 

I get that, I was just saying that bands like RATM, Idles and The Bronx were some of the bands that made me but the ticket in the first place as this years ticket is rolled over from that line up.

But yes, mainly frustrated about the withdrawals this year as unavoidable as they are.

Have to say its honestly really stacked for me this lineup, 7 acts on Friday/Saturday and 6 on Sunday now blossoms have been announced plus secret sets potentially. Really happy with how this year has turned out, since the original announcement a lot of good stuff has been added which didn't really happen last time I went. Not even filler acts too, about 80% of what i'm seeing I would consider/buy a gig ticket for.

7 minutes ago, iistroudley said:

They deleted the dates off their website. Either they’re not doing it or R&L have had a word with them

I can't see them pulling out, they're in the UK so no reason for them to pull out (well, they're in Glasgow on Monday and Slam Dunk next weekend) - I reckon R&L have just contacted them reminding them what "secret" actually means 🤣

6 minutes ago, gfa said:

Have to say its honestly really stacked for me this lineup, 7 acts on Friday/Saturday and 6 on Sunday now blossoms have been announced plus secret sets potentially. Really happy with how this year has turned out, since the original announcement a lot of good stuff has been added which didn't really happen last time I went. Not even filler acts too, about 80% of what i'm seeing I would consider/buy a gig ticket for.

Yes me too 🙌🙌🙌

If Don Broco and Frank Carter are possibilities theres no reason why Architects arent also a pit possibility. They all play the same venues in London (Ally Pally, Wembley, Brixton).

Also, ALT LDN might want to use them to try and sell some more tickets to reading goers (doesnt sound like its doing very well).

Edited by m4tt