2021 Lineup

Just now, FakeEmpire said:

seems odd they'd bother to update the poster with TBC if they're planning on announcing the replacement today.

It’s a 2 minute job.

Dragging it out is good marketing, as you can see from this thread!

1 minute ago, Benj said:

It’ll be Blossoms. It’s always Blossoms!

Or maybe they’ll just lash the vaccines secret set in there as an advertised event. 

Im 100% behind sticking Girl in red there and then Frank Carter can headline the FR. Job done

Blossoms would sub minimum on the two headline format - wouldnt get them under Yungblud! Frank is the wrong genre for FR but that would be insane in there🤣

1 minute ago, nathanh said:

I think the only chance of getting anyone MGK size is someone that has/will be playing a FR festival this year. 

Hence Architects - their in London on the 30th for that ALT LDN (as are FEVER 333 but not at the ALT festival, but I’m buzzing I see FEVER in London as well as Leeds)

If architects are the ones announced I’ll be very very happy 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

Blossoms would sub minimum on the two headline format - wouldnt get them under Yungblud! Frank is the wrong genre for FR but that would be insane in there🤣

Really? In 2021, I’m not so sure, I know it’s not the best gauge bumpy Yungblud has 5x the Spotify listeners.