2021 Lineup

1 minute ago, thescientist said:

I feel like they may just be reporting on the rumours that were ages ago, it is The Sun after all.

It literally uses the words ‘I’ve heard the band have decided to split up’ and then mentions how representatives have refused to comment (probs bc it’s the s*n) 🤣🤣 bet they play a new song at reading on Friday and announce an album in a few weeks.

Just now, NoBuses said:

Yeah it’s from the s*n but their showbiz stuff is usually accurate, wouldn’t surprise if they announced it at reading. Realistically this is how big they will ever get so probably a decent time to call it a day since they’ll never hit the Glastonbury big slot levels

I just don’t think the Scottish S*n is gonna be the media imma trust for that kind of thing 😂 they’ve literally just went off of stuff posted in the catfish Reddit and on Twitter and made it into a story, if they used any sort of other knowledge maybe I’d trust it more

Could The Amazons be in for a shout at replacing MGK? They aren't touring until March next year but did headline 110 Above last week, and it is a homecoming gig for them so can't see them turning it down, if they weren't already down for a secret set. Same with Sundara Karma (but not sure if they would be big enough?)

1 minute ago, K2001 said:

I just don’t think the Scottish S*n is gonna be the media imma trust for that kind of thing 😂 they’ve literally just went off of stuff posted in the catfish Reddit and on Twitter and made it into a story, if they used any sort of other knowledge maybe I’d trust it more

“Struggling to crack the US” is as poor a reason as I’ve seen for a band potentially breaking up. Courteeners are still going and they’ve not cracked the south of England

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Idk, just the last time catfish went quiet for months rumours circulated they had broke up and stuff, only for them to announce an album a few months later. I’m pretty sure Van (lead singer) said they’d finished new material in an interview after they’d been announced for reading anyways too ngl

6 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

Could The Amazons be in for a shout at replacing MGK? They aren't touring until March next year but did headline 110 Above last week, and it is a homecoming gig for them so can't see them turning it down, if they weren't already down for a secret set. Same with Sundara Karma (but not sure if they would be big enough?)

I’d be expecting someone a bit bigger considering the size of MGK

22 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

ffs.. why are they dragging this out so much.. people are literally arriving in 2 days, just announce it now 🤣

It makes zero difference in reality whether that announce it now or on the Sunday AM (well maybe a little earlier for Leeds!)

We’ll have nothing to talk about without the anticipation!

1 minute ago, NoBuses said:

Think yungblud is pushed up so the replacement is for 3rd down the 2nd stage

I’m expecting someone that’s a similar size to the other acts that are 3rd down on the main stages. I think it’ll be a band or artist of a similar size to Idles, Frank Carter, Architects or at smallest someone like You Me At Six. I can’t see The Amazons or Sundara Karma being big enough.

5 minutes ago, Dukey said:

Maybe someone from Alt Ldn like Playboi Carti or Lil Yacthy

Praying for Architects, Frank or Idles

It’ll be Blossoms. It’s always Blossoms!

Or maybe they’ll just lash the vaccines secret set in there as an advertised event. 

Im 100% behind sticking Girl in red there and then Frank Carter can headline the FR. Job done