2021 Lineup

5 hours ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

Did anyone end up seeing Wargasm at Bloodstock then? did they show any improvement live or was it still a bit crap?

They were much better to be fair. Split the audience at Bloodstock but way more people enjoyed them than I was expecting.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

To be fair, they were likely to split the crowd at Bloodstock no matter how well they played.haha

She had a bit of a wardrobe malfunction which maybe won over a few undecided too. 😂

• Upvote 1

re bars, latitude had same sponsors. Main bars had only carlsberg and somersby - no export was stocked. Coop had carlsberg, carlsberg export, somersby and san miguel. also fuck me the leeds walk looks awful

1 minute ago, devilman said:

Campervan field is the furthest away, I'm going to get my steps in each day for sure. Just hope it's not ankle deep mud like it was in 13 and 15.

how long would you say that walk is to arena? looks a good 30 minutes. similar layout to isle of wight, a massive line.

23 minutes ago, gfa said:

re bars, latitude had same sponsors. Main bars had only carlsberg and somersby - no export was stocked. Coop had carlsberg, carlsberg export, somersby and san miguel. also fuck me the leeds walk looks awful

There was one small bar called the Brew House (not one of the outdoor main bar style ones - an enclosed small tent) at Latitude that had Export on. Hoping for similar here but maybe too much to ask for...

4 hours ago, gfa said:

how long would you say that walk is to arena? looks a good 30 minutes. similar layout to isle of wight, a massive line.

It’s about half an hour, five minutes per campsite. Gives you more chance to pre-drink on your way to the arena though, it’s all about the positives

10 hours ago, Darberry said:

Same for Reading. Usually open around 12-2. I'm hoping to get there about 10-11 to get a good place in the queue

So if I get there for 1:30/2 I might sit in a queue for a bit but there’ll be space in the main camps?

24 minutes ago, TownNation said:

I’ve just had to go into the App Store and update the app so I’d keep an eye out58E8FB47-F169-4C8C-9B06-E0EDDE13F3DC.thumb.png.454f441eb278d38a67760ef7dee88a04.png

Thanks for this, I was just rebooting the app expecting something to happen! It’s probably just the placement of the “arena entrance” wording on the Leeds map but it almost looks like the Co-op is in the arena, not the village. Surely not or it’ll be a cheap weekend on the ale

2 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Thanks for this, I was just rebooting the app expecting something to happen! It’s probably just the placement of the “arena entrance” wording on the Leeds map but it almost looks like the Co-op is in the arena, not the village. Surely not or it’ll be a cheap weekend on the ale

Thinking the same thing myself. Surely not as the co-op opens at 7am . The arena gates won’t be open then. Strange

1 minute ago, Cammers said:

Updated app is showing MGK.

See if he disappears when the set times update comes through...

I mean Squid arent currently on the app so I reckon its those on the site which have come across to the app with new additions and pullouts being live when set times are out.

20 minutes ago, Brandohoff said:

Thinking the same thing myself. Surely not as the co-op opens at 7am . The arena gates won’t be open then. Strange

Weird isn’t it. It looks like the Co-op is in the usual spot to be fair, just the arena entrance line is different. I’m guessing it’s just the map, it’d cause all sorts of problems if the Co-op was actually in the arena with the opening time, BBQs, beer etc they sell