2021 Lineup

5 minutes ago, jimbo1972 said:

Hi is there a shop at leeds to buy cans of cider/beer? cheers

Yeah they have a co-op on site mate

12 minutes ago, kjvffm said:

Volunteering so on site from Tuesday! Can't wait!!!

Enjoy my friend!! Feels surreal that after 2 years it’s finally happening 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

Sorry if this is a stupid question but does anyone know if the co op on site has a good selection of beers or just stock the festival sponsors? Can’t stand carlsberg 

Usually just the sponsors- if you're going reading there's normally people outside green entrance in tents selling crates of anything you want (from thursday onwards)

52 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

That's good. My comment was the general view of wearing a mask at a festival or any music event actually.

You really hate letting people live their lives, don’t you? First saying the festival shouldn’t go ahead because of safety concerns around covid and then judging people who decide to wear masks to feel safer around covid. It’s quite sad man

• Upvote 7

33 minutes ago, iistroudley said:

Usually just the sponsors- if you're going reading there's normally people outside green entrance in tents selling crates of anything you want (from thursday onwards)

Fair play cheers mate, I know there’s a Tesco about a 10 min walk away too, I don’t want to over pack but don’t want to under pack either, guessing the people outside the entrance are expensive though??

1 hour ago, BeddingatReading said:

Sorry if this is a stupid question but does anyone know if the co op on site has a good selection of beers or just stock the festival sponsors? Can’t stand carlsberg 

Carlsberg also own Brooklyn brewery, if we're lucky they'll have Brooklyn lager and pale ale (they have in the past, but didn't in 2019).

3 minutes ago, m4tt said:

Carlsberg also own Brooklyn brewery, if we're lucky they'll have Brooklyn lager and pale ale (they have in the past, but didn't in 2019).

Never tried Brooklyn but could give it a go. Also do they sell spirits? I’m just thinking because of the no glass rule or do they have special plastic bottles? 

5 minutes ago, thescientist said:

Looks like Sports Team have their set time, but it makes the clash finder very wrong.

34CAC14A-45C3-4661-B1E7-1B302F444C62.png

https://clashfinder.com/s/leedsfestival2021/ 

Not too far off tbh. Probably means NBT have a longer set or someone has dropped out and ST have moved to the other stage

Edited by sacred shape

1 hour ago, BeddingatReading said:

Fair play cheers mate, I know there’s a Tesco about a 10 min walk away too, I don’t want to over pack but don’t want to under pack either, guessing the people outside the entrance are expensive though??

Umm from memory it isn't too bad. Slightly more expensive than tesco but not disastrous 

2 hours ago, BeddingatReading said:

Never tried Brooklyn but could give it a go. Also do they sell spirits? I’m just thinking because of the no glass rule or do they have special plastic bottles? 

Brooklyn is nice.

Yes, they sell spirits but more than usual supermarket price. I usually take a bottle of whisky in my sleeping bag. But you can just transfer it to a plastic bottle.

Just now, Quorn said:

Has anyone noticed the lineup stage breakdown on the Reading website has Yungblud above MGK? Probably not an issue if he’s pulled out anyway but strange that it’s inconsistent with the poster

It’s been that was since the whole lineup came out. MGK is subbing Reading, YB is subbing Leeds. 

9 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Am I right in counting just 4 bars in the arena? Are there normally more?  Hoping one of those sells Export 😂

There's usually the Danish quarter which is an over 21s bar.... Can't see it on the map this year though