2021 Lineup

2 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

A lot of talk on twitter about Bad Boy Chiller Crew being bumped up onto main... I know they've blown up recently but not to the same extent as Billie Eilish in 2019... Can't see it, and surely they wouldnt go any higher than 1st or 2nd, can't see how they would work on the main stage at 12-1pm 

Where have you seen this? I’ve just tried searching several things and can’t see anything. 

4 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

A lot of talk on twitter about Bad Boy Chiller Crew being bumped up onto main... I know they've blown up recently but not to the same extent as Billie Eilish in 2019... Can't see it, and surely they wouldnt go any higher than 1st or 2nd, can't see how they would work on the main stage at 12-1pm 

Would be rammed in Leeds but not sure about Reading 

Edited by Dukey

2 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Let’s Eat Grandma DJ set at Reading? Well happy. A cheeky introducing set would be absolutely unreal from them 

Yeah they were great to a pretty small crowd on the Radio 1 stage last time. Not sure what a DJ set from them would sound like but I'm up for it.

1 minute ago, FakeEmpire said:

Yeah they were great to a pretty small crowd on the Radio 1 stage last time. Not sure what a DJ set from them would sound like but I'm up for it.

I didn’t catch that set but saw them a month later in my local art gallery and they were quality. They’ve not been about too much at all in the past two years since Jenny’s boyfriend died so i’m very happy just to see them active again 

8 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

I’ve been hoping for this since the start, they’d pull a fair crowd, more than a few of the main stage guitar bands would and it’d be a quality atmosphere mid afternoon

18 minutes ago, WillSLeedsFVet said:

Here is the Alt Ldn MGK replacement poster...Maneskin.....

thumbnail_Screenshot_20210820_145652_com.twitter.android.jpg

Have the pictures changed? I can't really tell as i don't know what they look like but the quality of the replacement picture around the edge would be a good way to tell if its real

1 hour ago, Festivalboi36 said:

Has or is Post Malone dropping out same as Machine Gun Kelly ? if this is likely who would be the potential replacement for Post Malone that’s equally on the same level as him ? 

The rumours of Machine Gun Kelly and Post Malone dropping out is nothing more than unverified social media gossip at the mo so I wouldn’t worry about either until it’s 100% confirmed.

I wouldn’t be surprised if one or both will be on stage next weekend.

• Thanks 1