2021 Lineup

Just now, wghennessy said:

I dont think Frank Carter is big enough. I was thinking more like slip them under Biffy and have it as a co headline so Biffy / BMTH then Yungblud.

BMTH are absolutely big enough to be one of R&L’s 6 headliners. No chance. 

Frank is big enough. 

1 minute ago, FakeEmpire said:

Here is my post from 10th July. MGK didn't have it listed then so has not suddenly removed it.

Do we think there’s the possibility hes pulled out at the same time as QOTSA but R&L thought thatd be too much of a big loss with both of them gone in the same announcement? It’d make sense if his and Deznels have been gone since then maybe it’s a case of that, or that they hadn’t organised an adequate replacement yet so have been waiting to announce it

Probably not the case but worth a shout

2 minutes ago, iammcculloch said:

Quite worrying for MGK's status, that was number one reason my friend I'm going with is going.

Do you think the reason his drummer isn't playing is because Travis will be on drums?

Trying to find any hope

Imagine if all of this fretting is for nothing and Travis fucking Barker walks out on stage next Friday.

Edited by Andre91
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, iammcculloch said:

Quite worrying for MGK's status, that was number one reason my friend I'm going with is going.

Do you think the reason his drummer isn't playing is because Travis will be on drums?

Trying to find any hope

Im not too bothered about him not being there and considering Travis took his first flight since the plane crash in 2008 a week or so ago, I can’t see him flying over to the UK.

9 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

BMTH are absolutely big enough to be one of R&L’s 6 headliners. No chance. 

Frank is big enough. 

I don’t have think Frank Carter can play that high. He obviously has a large fan base, it’s very niche though, he had a small crowd, relatively, to pretty much all acts around that time of day at Reading in 2019. 

He is in no way mainstream. Admittedly he’s released little of late, he has 1/3rd of Wolf Alice’s monthly listeners for starters and Wolf Alice don’t have that many!

2 minutes ago, Dukey said:

I’m at the point now where I don’t really care who does or doesn’t turn up - I’ll just be buzzing to be there 

Seconded. This time next week camp will be set up and I'll be having some beers with  mates I haven't seen together since Reading 19

19 minutes ago, Dukey said:

I’m at the point now where I don’t really care who does or doesn’t turn up - I’ll just be buzzing to be there 

I went to Bloodstock last week so have had a head start on you all but I know what you mean.

Reading line up isn’t the best for me this year but will Be so glad to be there.

8 hours ago, m4tt said:

Architects at sun set would be very good!

Yes. 

8 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Get Enter Shikari.

Wouldn’t mind this - I wanna hear “Live Outside” in person! 

7 hours ago, stanh said:

dizzee rascal to replace MGK please (if they have pulled out)

No thank you.

6 hours ago, Andre91 said:

According to the posters, YUNGBLUD and MGK are switching around, so MGK subbing Reading but YUNGBLUD subbing Leeds.

Good find! 

6 hours ago, jonnyisRFC said:

Frank turner is active around Reading and Leeds. Get him to replace MGK! 

Yes please - his set last time was crazy 

5 hours ago, TheWaters said:

Water parks playing Reading Saturday & Leeds sunday billed as a secret set on their tour dates website

Not that “secret” 🤦

5 hours ago, m4tt said:

MGK probably hasn't even cancelled 😄

Time will tell, im sure there's a few more twists and turns

True! How do we know that’s MGK in the screens in the first place? 

5 hours ago, Webby424 said:

Reading and Leeds ain't on his website 

Good find…. Oh no 😬