2021 Lineup

Hoping we get a good replacement for MGK, they must have anticipating this sort of thing happening and had provisional back-ups, maybe?

Also, this must put Post Malone at risk of having to cancel, if MGK has had to do the same?

Here are the screenshots which were posted on Twitter before MGK took RandL off his website and his drummer announced another show on the same day etc:

D6139726-412F-4E5F-9656-083B4A573985.jpeg

F66A9145-E789-4F6F-9F2C-A1B5623C7A5D.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

Hoping we get a good replacement for MGK, they must have anticipating this sort of thing happening and had provisional back-ups, maybe?

Also, this must put Post Malone at risk of having to cancel, if MGK has had to do the same?

Here are the screenshots which were posted on Twitter before MGK took RandL off his website and his drummer announced another show on the same day etc:

D6139726-412F-4E5F-9656-083B4A573985.jpeg

F66A9145-E789-4F6F-9F2C-A1B5623C7A5D.jpeg

is there any reason for us to believe the credibility of the person posting the screenshots?

Presumably, as it’s all over Twitter, it’s not some random saying ‘hey look at these screenshots from my really genuine text conversation with a band member’

1 minute ago, rivalschools.price said:

is there any reason for us to believe the credibility of the person posting the screenshots?

Presumably, as it’s all over Twitter, it’s not some random saying ‘hey look at these screenshots from my really genuine text conversation with a band member’

I asked her earlier where they came from and she said they were sent to her by ‘a contact close to the band and team’. 

I’ve been doing this thing on my Twitter 2.0 where I don’t argue with people so I didn’t have the heart to say ‘Well who the fuck are you and why would they send that info to you?’ 

2 minutes ago, wghennessy said:

These restrictions have been in place for a good 5 weeks. This was always on the cards unfortunately so they should have replacements.

Could BMTH not be a shout for a a replacement somewhere?

not for MGK, maybe for Posty but i highly doubt it. i’m personally thinking Frank Carter for the replacement 

9 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

Not necessarily, but coupled with the facts MGK has removed Reading and Leeds from his website, I think that pretty much confirms the validity of the claim.

2 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

Not necessarily, but coupled with the facts MGK has removed Reading and Leeds from his website, I think that pretty much confirms the validity of the claim.

Someone on here said they were never on the site. Bit weird taking the date off and leaving Clapham Common on there don't you think?

Can't make the weekend, but Mondays alright.

Edited by thetime

10 minutes ago, m4tt said:

Just checked BMTH website, they're scheduled to play Lowlands in Holland the weekend before. If you go on that website, they dont have BMTH listed yet....but they do have MGK.... its not on MGKs website.

Lowlands was cancelled like a month ago.

2 minutes ago, thetime said:

Someone on here said they were never on the site. Bit weird taking the date off and leaving Clapham Common on there don't you think?

They probably think it wont make a difference as no one was going to that cluster fuck festival anyway.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thetime said:

Can't make the weekend, but Mondays alright.

Ahhh I hadn’t considered this! If they were never on his website then I suppose it doesn’t mean much at all.

Someone on here has also said his drummer has booked a show on the same day as Reading/Leeds, anyone have any more info on this?