2021 Lineup

23 minutes ago, stanh said:

dizzee rascal to replace MGK please (if they have pulled out)

think after all the bad press thats an awful decision, plenty of better acts anyway about this summer.

17 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

MGK pulled out? get the bags in, fuck yeah. bump wolf alice up please. confirm posties gone too and get foals in

would happily take idles, frank carter, shikari or vaccines slotting in there 

Imagine the scenes when Post Malone gets replaced with Foals. Will end up being Dave I reckon if his tours sold out and they can convince Parklife to let them have him or something - not sure if thats possible though. What other rappers are in the running that are UK based? BBK maybe if they can somehow get them together for a one off ? Feel like losing post malone leaves them in such a tight spot unless they change genre.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gfa said:

Imagine the scenes when Post Malone gets replaced with Foals. Will end up being Dave I reckon if his tours sold out and they can convince Parklife to let them have him or something - not sure if thats possible though. What other rappers are in the running that are UK based? BBK maybe if they can somehow get them together for a one off ? Feel like losing post malone leaves them in such a tight spot unless they change genre.

No reason why they can’t change genre, don’t forget that Post Malone was a technically a replacement for RATM.

3 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

Tell that to the ones who bought Sunday tickets for RATM

Tbf, they have had almost a year in order to sell their ticket if it’s that big an issue, whereas   unless they announce today (unlikely) then people will have less than a week til the festival… - again as someone said above anyways, isn’t there a rumour post malone is already in the uk as of last week/earlier this week anyways?? 

5 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

Not really. The main three were RATM, Liam Gallagher and Stormzy and they were replaced with Stormzy, Liam Gallagher and Post Malone.

Despite claims that there are six equal headliners , QOTSA, CATB and Disclosure were very much the smaller headliners 

Not exactly a vast gulf between RATM and QOTSA, even if they are booked to the 2nd main stage. 

Also, we're talking about a change with a years notice, not a week.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, m4tt said:

Not exactly a vast gulf between RATM and QOTSA, even if they are booked to the 2nd main stage. 

Also, we're talking about a change with a years notice, not a week.

I realise that RATM was a long time ago, I was just saying that I don’t think that they’ll worry to much about genres when they’re looking for a replacement with a week’s notice.