2021 Lineup

6 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

If Post drops out, every other American band drops out. One of my mates said they has read something earlier about a new travel band between US and UK but I couldn’t find anything. 

It’s basically that the CDC guidance is advising against travel to the UK from the US. Which will impact insurance.

Who would be lose if so?

Edited by Matt42

12 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

It’s basically that the CDC guidance is advising against travel to the UK from the US. Which will impact insurance.

Who would be lose if so?

Everyone American based?

*edit* 

Hang on, I’ve just had a browse of the lineup and it’s not as many acts as I first thought at a quick glance: 

Machine Gun Kelly, Arizona Vervas, jxdn, Grace McKagan, Jack Harlow, Post Malone, IDK How, Fever 333, City Morgue, Tyga. 

That’s based only on who I assume is US based as I know they are American. 

Edited by Andre91

3 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Everyone American based?

*edit* 

Hang on, I’ve just had a browse of the lineup and it’s not as many acts as I first thought at a quick glance. 

Exactly - I think they’ve been very careful in limiting the amount of acts who could potentially pull out. But yeah I can’t really see how post is going to escape it.

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

Exactly - I think they’ve been very careful in limiting the amount of acts who could potentially pull out. But yeah I can’t really see how post is going to escape it.

I’ve just edited again with a list of who I’ve spotted as you replied 😛 

1 minute ago, Andre91 said:

He’s not currently touring or anything though. I think they would make a call to an artist who is currently on tour who has a stage show etc. to bring with them. They’ll save Dave for 2022. 

Playing Parklife 2 weekends later. It wouldn’t shock me as a last minute. As R&L is sold out and so is Parklife they may get around the exclusivity clause in the Parklife contract.

Edited by Matt42

Yh was thinking Dave, didn’t realise Dua Lipa was in the States, it’s hard to say as I’m not up to date with who lives where and there’s not really any British acts with the same or similar crowd to Post Malone. Fuck it, Ed Sheeran?

2 hours ago, Matt42 said:

HAIM have postponed their UK tour due to travel restrictions imposed by the CDC. Is there a chance that Post could be a late drop out?

Im in the US and have not heard anything new and can't see anything new on the news!

The Don't travel to UK guidance was released July 19th. I Can see why Haim may pull out of a future tour, would be strange if all these other bands pull out last minute now, having had a month to do so.

...Unless of course there is something new I've missed  (this is the official gov guidance, last updated July 19th - https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/International-Travel-Country-Information-Pages/UnitedKingdom.html)

17 minutes ago, Benj said:

Im in the US and have not heard anything new and can't see anything new on the news!

The Don't travel to UK guidance was released July 19th. I Can see why Haim may pull out of a future tour, would be strange if all these other bands pull out last minute now, having had a month to do so.

...Unless of course there is something new I've missed  (this is the official gov guidance, last updated July 19th - https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/International-Travel-Country-Information-Pages/UnitedKingdom.html)

Yeh i had a look earlier and saw that those who are fully vaccinated (which i assume postie and his touring party are) don't need to quarantine upon arrival and only have to do a PCR test within two days of arriving.

Edited by OnlyRevolutions

9 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Everyone American based?

*edit* 

Hang on, I’ve just had a browse of the lineup and it’s not as many acts as I first thought at a quick glance: 

Machine Gun Kelly, Arizona Vervas, jxdn, Grace McKagan, Jack Harlow, Post Malone, IDK How, Fever 333, City Morgue, Tyga. 

That’s based only on who I assume is US based as I know they are American. 

Would hit me hard. 3 of my must see acts and 1 more I want to see. Hopefully they can all make it across! 

7 hours ago, Benj said:

The point is about insurance though - not being denied at the border.

10 hours ago, Matt42 said:

HAIM have postponed their UK tour due to travel restrictions imposed by the CDC. Is there a chance that Post could be a late drop out?

Maybe they’re just pissed off they haven’t sold out a single venue outside Manchester and it was a perfect excuse to delay and sell more tickets

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Matt42 said:

They haven’t been that careful, the reason that there isn’t many overseas acts left on the line up is because.at least 20 or 30 have already pulled out.

Edited by rivalschools.price

What time do the gates open on Wednesday folks? I know it says 6pm but any earlier? Myself and daughter will be arriving around mid day.

Not seen anything about coming in and out of the site, is it just like normal or are there any covid restrictions? 

Edited by thetime

5 minutes ago, thetime said:

What time do the gates open on Wednesday folks? I know it says 6pm but any earlier? Myself and daughter will be arriving around mid day.

Not seen anything about coming in and out of the site, is it just like normal or are there any covid restrictions? 

Can't answer the Weds question as I always arrive on the Thurs. They have said you'll need to provide a new negative LFT each time you return to site if you do leave, however.

• Like 1