2021 Lineup

24 minutes ago, Rotinajer said:

I used 0161 217 8516. Was a ballache to find that. Unsure why it’s so hidden from their website. 

got my barcodes sorted within 24hrs of calling.

This is the one I had a call with this morning- a payment line but helpful staff. My barcode doesnt appear to have been generated on their end yet but they said they would chase it and to call again if its not here by Friday

14 minutes ago, NoBuses said:

For Reading is it better to get dropped off at Hills meadow car park or get the train / shuttle bus? We got dropped off last time but had to wait ages for the boat and walk across that bridge 

How are you arriving in Reading?

If train, just get a cab to the car park. 

1 hour ago, thatTFBguy said:

Another new Wombats song out today, so at least they’re definitely not going to play the exact same set again as they did in 2018 and 2019! 

that first new one was awful, had a quick listen and this one is way better. both pretty poor though honestly!

saw some of the lineup’s acts this weekend at Boardmasters and some at Latitude -

Sports Team (Latitude) - great show and tons of energy, latitude crowd obviously not all that especially early on in the day but it was thoroughly enjoyable

declan mckenna (Latitude) - first act back for me, brazil and british bombs were huge singalongs really cannot wait to see him again / honestly wasn’t that bothered by him before

easy life (Boardmasters) - great band but just didn’t work that well imo on the main stage, would have been so much better in a tent and couldn’t see them that well as the boardmasters main stage is uphill

slowthai (boardmasters) - set of the weekend at reading potential honestly, the energy from the crowd at his shows is off the scale. Cannot wait for round 2!

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, NoBuses said:

I could get dropped off or go by train, just wondered if it was easier getting the train and then the shuttle bus rather than wait for the boat 

Train then shuttle bus is super easy

Would be nice to at least have the acts in the "Discover" section of the app so you could "star" the ones you want to see.

I'm sure that used to be the case shortly after announcements.

Makes me think there might be more change to come.

Edited by m4tt

Something interesting to note also, not a single act i know of pulled out of Boardmasters at the weekend which was a big difference to Latitude who lost quite a few major ones. Both had a pretty much or completely??? uk lineup though. Not seen any covid issues recently for anyone except some Circa Waves crew - but its looking good currently as far as last minute replacements go

2 minutes ago, gfa said:

Something interesting to note also, not a single act i know of pulled out of Boardmasters at the weekend which was a big difference to Latitude who lost quite a few major ones. Both had a pretty much or completely??? uk lineup though. Not seen any covid issues recently for anyone except some Circa Waves crew - but its looking good currently as far as last minute replacements go

Unless an act actually gets Covid now we should be okay. Does the new double jab pinging rule apply to people from the US/Europe etc?

35 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Unless an act actually gets Covid now we should be okay. Does the new double jab pinging rule apply to people from the US/Europe etc?

Bands picking up covid is happening a fair bit in the US but we don't know what bands vaccination status is.

Yeah the double jab rule applies to then too.

1 hour ago, Quorn said:

Leaving it as late as possible to shuffle things round with acts which have or will pull out?

Oh this is probably bang on actually, i think pretty much everywhere has been announcing week of this year now I think about it

2 hours ago, gfa said:

As part of the ERP policy, Latitude was having all staff - including all acts and their support crew - tested within 48 hours before arrival on site, and then re-test 72 hours after the first one. That led to a few cancellations due to asymptomatic positive tests that wouldn't have otherwise got picked up.

Don't know what the policy was at Boardmasters, but given that testing of artists isn't required for a non-ERP event, I suspect they didn't do it. I know that BDs this weekend isn't doing it.