2021 Lineup

14 minutes ago, heartsink said:

Not sure who it was that recommended the band STONE! just checked them out and they are great, very much looking forward to catching them at Leeds on the Friday. Thanks whoever it was, great recommendation 👏 

One of the many great acts on the Introducing this year, they've absolutely smashed it out of the park with that stage. STONE and Master Peace are definitely a 100% see for me, hopefully i can make the time for a few others too

Edited by OnlyRevolutions

3 minutes ago, Tom Connolly said:

i hope Frank’s set is an early afternoon one like the secret set usually is. do not wanna miss any of those top 4 main stage acts me

As long as he doesn’t clash with Fever333, I’ll be watching him.

On a related note, I will not be responsible for my actions if he clashes with Fever333.

37 minutes ago, Dukey said:

Frank lockup secret set and Idles main stage secret set perhaps 👀

No be the Vaccines I think, then maybe Fender, Tom Grennan and someone doing Introducing ones and then maybe one in the FR on Sunday. Maybe the Vaccines will do that actually and have Architects or IDLES MS

19 minutes ago, Alex Winstone said:

Really hoped that The Rattlesnakes secret set was a red herring and he that would show up with Gallows. 

As cool as it would be, I really don’t think it’s ever going to happen. Why would he? He’s far bigger now than Gallows ever were. Plus, with the direction the Snakes have gone in sonically, he clearly doesn’t want to play music that aggressive anymore. 

Edited by Andre91

12 minutes ago, stanh said:

becky hills crowd yesterday at boardmasters is one of the biggest non headline set crowds ive seen for quite some time here (with stormzy still holding the crown)… i reckon her r&l sets will be absolutely rammed, she smashed it!

She was class at the British GP too, didn’t expect to like her own music (as opposed to her features) but she really impressed me

44 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

Care to elaborate? I’ve heard their customer service is horrific

Ive been trying to get their attention through emails and tweets for 12 days then I got a phone number to which an unhelpful woman began shouting at me i wish i was making this shit up 😂

4 hours ago, nathanh said:

Ive been trying to get their attention through emails and tweets for 12 days then I got a phone number to which an unhelpful woman began shouting at me i wish i was making this shit up 😂

I suspect it will suddenly start working. Ours did today