2021 Lineup

54 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

The internet is garbage in Bramham, some days I can barely load setlist.fm. Probably still doing cash in Leeds for that reason alone

Again shouldn’t be an issue these days but may be cost prohibitive 

i can’t wait to see how much faster the bar queues go now, most of the time spent ‘at the bar’ was waiting for the tender to queue up to get abs deliver the previous person’s change. Could easily halve the wait

Edited by Benj

23 minutes ago, thetime said:

Ticketmaster are really shocking, the worst company I've had to deal with. Customer service woeful, QR codes coming and going. Now won't even bring up reading ticket details, I have my doubts it will run smoothly in 2 weeks. 

Can't think of a time i've purchased through them and things have gone smoothly. Tried to load up my tickets today and the request wouldn't go through due to busy servers, can't imagine what it's going to be like on the day when everyone is trying to load them. Hopefully saving them to the wallet on my phone will prevent any issue with accessing them whilst in the queue

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

Can't think of a time i've purchased through them and things have gone smoothly. Tried to load up my tickets today and the request wouldn't go through due to busy servers, can't imagine what it's going to be like on the day when everyone is trying to load them. Hopefully saving them to the wallet on my phone will prevent any issue with accessing them whilst in the queue

Been trying all day to get on to transfer tickets to friends. Not got on once! 

I was wondering though, could a screenshot of the QR code not Work

1 hour ago, Benj said:

Again shouldn’t be an issue these days but may be cost prohibitive 

i can’t wait to see how much faster the bar queues go now, most of the time spent ‘at the bar’ was waiting for the tender to queue up to get abs deliver the previous person’s change. Could easily halve the wait

No it shouldn’t at all in this day and age, it’s the massive number of people in an already rural area, still it’s better than the signal at Elland Road on a Saturday afternoon so I can’t complain

22 hours ago, Brandohoff said:

Anyone know what time if any the gate shuts on the Wednesday for early entry?

I have a ticket and was planning on getting there around 2pm, but my home town club have just drawn Aston Villa in the cup, if it’s on the Wednesday I’d like to drive down after that game however it would mean getting there about 11:30pm 😩

At Leeds festival the gates never use to shut once opened? You could arrive any time you wanted am-pm. Would find it slightly odd if this wasn’t the case at reading also 

2 minutes ago, heartsink said:

At Leeds festival the gates never use to shut once opened? You could arrive any time you wanted am-pm. Would find it slightly odd if this wasn’t the case at reading also 

I was thinking that, we’ve had mates turn up in the middle of the night before, before the 3am Thursday opening. If you turn up at 11:30pm they can’t turn you away with nowhere to go

3 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

I was thinking that, we’ve had mates turn up in the middle of the night before, before the 3am Thursday opening. If you turn up at 11:30pm they can’t turn you away with nowhere to go

Yeah 100% the gates are manned 24/7 or else people could just walk in, early entry opens at 14:00 if I remember correctly and then people with a normal weekend ticket could gain entry from 12am 

you’ll be absolutely fine I’ve no doubt 

3 hours ago, foolee said:

I’d recommend everyone adding the tickets to their wallet, that way you don’t have to rely on an app opening, 4G working and the app loading on the day. 

Is their an option on the Ticketmaster website to do so?

23 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Is their an option on the Ticketmaster website to do so?

If you get the app and wait for your QR code thing to appear there’s an option just below to add to wallet so I’ve done that with mine and my girlfriends ticket and then I’ve just airdropped it over to her rather than using the ticketmaster transfer option 👍

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Bloody well pleased with Loathe, Holding Absence and Dinosaur Pile-Up being added! 

I'm at the point of thinking they've read this page and just given us who we want, how many times have people said Loathe and Holding Absence

2 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Much better Saturday for me. Probably will see Catfish then Dinosaur PU as my headliners.

Same here, I don't mind Gallows but Dinosaur Pile Up will be top drawer as a Pit headliner

• Like 1