2021 Lineup

Anyone know what time if any the gate shuts on the Wednesday for early entry?

I have a ticket and was planning on getting there around 2pm, but my home town club have just drawn Aston Villa in the cup, if it’s on the Wednesday I’d like to drive down after that game however it would mean getting there about 11:30pm 😩

7 minutes ago, Brandohoff said:

Anyone know what time if any the gate shuts on the Wednesday for early entry?

I have a ticket and was planning on getting there around 2pm, but my home town club have just drawn Aston Villa in the cup, if it’s on the Wednesday I’d like to drive down after that game however it would mean getting there about 11:30pm 😩

I mean I dont know for sure but if you turned up at 2330 then I wouldnt expect to get in.

10 hours ago, Benj said:

It’s nothing new, there’s often mass migration between stages, indeed with less overall stages and depending on the exact location of the new main stage, there may be less choke points than previously. 

The 20-30,000 keen types are well accounted for, what isn’t is the casual main stage campers, who may or may not move far more than normal. Their activity will ultimately dictate how easy it is to switch stages. it may actually be easier not having to wind your way through them! (Although ultimately youll just need to do it the other end)

If they clear out the middle of the Arena (ie Migrate the BBC introducing) and the Dance tent is moved to the FR/ Pit area it may even be easier to move than it has been previously

(Pic from Billie Eilish crowd, so will be much less for most bands. (Or will It with  no clashing acts?)

image.jpeg.df61475b1d616d7f9717b20d09ae473a.jpeg

Do they have a massive poster just stuck onto the back of the Main Stage there?

19 minutes ago, Quorn said:

So I’ve just had an email from ticketmaster saying my early entry ticket will be posted instead of being digital because it was added onto the weekend ticket? No idea what the reasoning is there

I went into ticketmaster about an hour ago and downloaded the early bird into my phone wallet! Bit strange

8 minutes ago, iistroudley said:

I went into ticketmaster about an hour ago and downloaded the early bird into my phone wallet! Bit strange

I believe the early entry tickets are being posted IF you ordered them at the same time as your weekend ticket. HOWEVER if you ordered your early access ticket on its own, it will be an E-Ticket.

24 minutes ago, awatson9898 said:

I believe the early entry tickets are being posted IF you ordered them at the same time as your weekend ticket. HOWEVER if you ordered your early access ticket on its own, it will be an E-Ticket.

I don’t get why though, seems a bit stupid since the main weekend ticket is digital anyway

8 minutes ago, m4tt said:

Just seen that Twin Atlantic seem to have postponed their London date just before Reading. Wonder if they've been booked for one of the empty slots?

temp.jpg

Can’t see a gig on the Wednesday being an issue - May be more of a Covid related thing 

9 minutes ago, Dukey said:

Can’t see a gig on the Wednesday being an issue - May be more of a Covid related thing 

Probably.... just feeding the rumour mill :)

BMTH just postponed a September show in Kingston

Architects also just postponed their tour from feb to may..... all without reasoning. I assume all covid related..

51 minutes ago, m4tt said:

Probably.... just feeding the rumour mill 🙂

BMTH just postponed a September show in Kingston

Architects also just postponed their tour from feb to may..... all without reasoning. I assume all covid related..

Bit strange to be postponing shows in September to October 2021 and from Feb to May 2022, not sure how they can be covid related. Bizarre. 

1 hour ago, m4tt said:

Just seen that Twin Atlantic seem to have postponed their London date just before Reading. Wonder if they've been booked for one of the empty slots?

temp.jpg

Not had an email through about the Leeds date on the Thursday before Leeds yet. And London doesn't say rescheduled on the SeeTickets website. Maybe just an error?

Edited by sacred shape

38 minutes ago, foolee said:

Bit strange to be postponing shows in September to October 2021 and from Feb to May 2022, not sure how they can be covid related. Bizarre. 

BMTH can't be covid related. The september shows were at most 4 days before the arena tour so theyd have to push those back too.

9 minutes ago, sacred shape said:

Not had an email through about the Leeds date on the Thursday before Leeds yet. And London doesn't say rescheduled on the SeeTickets website. Maybe just an error?

Yeh, its strange. I'm hoping it is rescheduled.... i'm going to be in Brown Camp while its on

53 minutes ago, foolee said:

Feb to May kind of makes sense, if people feel restrictions may be bought in over the winter. 

Sep to October makes little sense when using the same logic though! Maybe a staffing thing?

16 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Does anyone know if Leeds is cashless this year? I've seen that Reading will be but there's nothing on the website about Leeds. Emailed them to ask

Let us know what the response is, I’ve also looked for this today. On the website it specifically says some bars and food traders are cash only which I found weird. Wonder if it just hasn’t been updated

19 minutes ago, rascalpete said:

Let us know what the response is, I’ve also looked for this today. On the website it specifically says some bars and food traders are cash only which I found weird. Wonder if it just hasn’t been updated

Will do mate, got an automated reply saying it could take seven days for a response but I'll post the proper reply here. Wouldn't surprise me if Reading are just trialling it ahead of a full rollout next year

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Will do mate, got an automated reply saying it could take seven days for a response but I'll post the proper reply here. Wouldn't surprise me if Reading are just trialling it ahead of a full rollout next year

Doesnt need much trialing considering you could pay with wave pay in 2019. Only issue I can think of is having a reliable internet connection for all vendors, again not something you think would be a huge issue, or need trialling in 2021

19 minutes ago, Benj said:

Doesnt need much trialing considering you could pay with wave pay in 2019. Only issue I can think of is having a reliable internet connection for all vendors, again not something you think would be a huge issue, or need trialling in 2021

The internet is garbage in Bramham, some days I can barely load setlist.fm. Probably still doing cash in Leeds for that reason alone